Reviews for What I should've said
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
YOu were right that there had been angel/demon collaboration to get Sam to kill Lillith but at least Castiel refused to continue with the evil plot.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is a nice little anguished one. Poor Sam. Love this sentiment from him: Vengeance on anyone who hurts his big brother. And this time, it's vengeance on himself.

So much guilt.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Thanks for the story. I'm sorry I didn't find Supernatural and your story a lot sooner.
Joby87 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hey ST! Just read your story! Awesome fic btw. And I agree Sam should have said that at the end. It was a depressing episode anyway!
To your question about the voicemail...it hasn't been mentioned or answered about who sabotaged the voicemail. People at a couple conventions had asked about that, and the guys couldn't answer-obviously because it hasn't been written about. So maybe in the future that'll be answered. Because I'm like you, I'm not entirely sure if Ruby changed it or if Zach did. But basically it was changed to provide the outcome of Sam killing Lilith. My guess it was Zach. But that is left for debate.
Thanks for bringing that up. I truly hope they do touch upon that matter either for the remainder of season five or in season six. I'd rather it not be left a mystery like "Ruby's Knife!" That was a bunch of crock! C'ya!
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw poor Sammy! :( I hope he wouldn't... although I definitely can see it happening! I mean, Lucifer would probably bring him back or someone would as I imagine that he probably could but still... I'm sure Sam would see it as worth a shot if it went too far... aw :( Thankyou! xx
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Yay! So glad you got to watch it; in spite of everything it was a great episode, wasn't it? :3 And that pissed me off too, the fact that they said it was the angels screwing with the phone. Surely it had to be Ruby? I mean, EVERYTHING is her fault and then suddenly something's (and a lot is their fault too, I realize, haha) just suddenly the angels' fault regarding Sam? But anyway, loved the fic. :3
Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh this was dark stuff. But after all that's happened I guess that's where we're at huh! Things may never be as they once were for these boys, but who's to say it can't be even better with time.

I liked Sam thinking about vengeance on himself - that rang really true for me, given his tendency to feel guilty about everything.

As for your own queries I've only seen the first five episodes (I don't have Sky so I can't watch the show on Living - don't even get me started on why ITV2 dropped it and picked up The Vampire Diaries!) and they haven't brought it up. But a lot happens in the first four episodes and I have a feeling that things are going to get a lot more complicated before we get any answers!

In Sympathy for the Devil we did see how much Dean hates Angels, so maybe that will have to be enough! Maybe at the end of the day it doesn't matter who did what, just that the Angels aren’t so angelic and trustworthy as they claim, that they have their own agendas and at the end of the day are as bad as Demons! I liked the portrayal of Lucifer we saw as he/she says to his grieving vessel that 'he doesn't lie". It seems like he's going to end up being a more sympathetic and 'nice' Angel!

Great tag! Take care and I hope you enjoy the rest of season, Abbi
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hmm...well, consider S5 much like cleaning out your closet. Things get dirtier, messier, and less organzied before it gets better! :)

I don't know how to answer your questions without giving you spoilers, so I'll just let someone else handle that.

Good point about vengeance on himself. Sam certainly does take on a lion's share of guilt and blame.

Great job on this tag, girly. It's great to have you in S5 with us. :D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww wonderful as always my dear! Your stories are always so packed with emotion, they're awesome! :D
EternalEccentric chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Loved the fic. :)

About your question at the end:

I don't think the Angels and Demons were so much working together, as they both just knew if Sam killed Lilith it would let ol' Lucy out of the pit.

On that note though, on this show it's perfectly possible that Zachy was doing a little on-the-side planning with Ruby on the best way to fully corner Sam into killing her. And Zachy could've known that Dean would kill Ruby when he finally got to them, so it would actually work as killing two birds with one stone if they were working together beause the only other one who knew it would've been...dead.

Hope you understood that, 'cause I actually sorta confused myself there O_o Must go ponder now.

Jess :)
ritsam chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very sad one! What Dean said to his brother in that parking lot... really broke my heart. Doesn't Dean understand everything isn't Sam's fault?

And yeah, I noticed it. At first I though it was Ruby who had manipulated Sam's phone call. They I heard that Zack did it. I was confused too!

Love, Ritu.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I always thought Ruby had something to do with Sam's voicemail message from Dean being changed, after all she had access to his phone. I'm not sure there was a collaboration as such between the demons and angels but both manipulated the boys so that Lucifer was released as both sides have their own agenda. To me some of the angels are more evil than the demons as with demons you know what you get but angels are meant to be good, and Zach definitely has his own interests at heart not interested at all in saving people but getting his own way.

Great words there ST, guess the boys are going to have to work out their issues as so much has gone down.
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You are right about that one with Ruby, she was smirking when Sam played back the voice mail. I think it was her that change it some how, knowing it would push Sam forward to her plan.

Nice story hun with lots of anquish from Sam.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Fantastic drabble my friend. Don't worry, things will be explained as season 5 moves along. Parts will make you mad...but it gets much, much better, I promise!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Erm...I've seen up to eppy 13 so far love- and they are brill :)

but yes- you understand...and it sorta explains about Rub y smirking the way she did- in my head anyway- it unconciously makes you think...oh...right, -but you will see

bloody hell girl, AMAZING fic...:) amazing x

i loved how that is the Sam we all know and love and that even tho it's a darker season, he's still him, I wanna see this more lol :)

beaut 2 hours on living eh? haha xx