Reviews for Starship
quarterhorseranch chapter 10 . 3/24
Aaaaah Bilbo on top of the mountain, you're gonna make me cry. DX
quarterhorseranch chapter 8 . 3/23
*just continually squealing quietly*

*and tears up again for the third time*
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 3/23
Oh gosh it's Taylor Swift's weird face again.

But, the one thing I can't stand most about LOTR and Middle Earth and all that is everyone being separated. DX
quarterhorseranch chapter 6 . 3/23
I went to type this review but had to refresh the page because there was a weird ad with Taylor Swift making a strange face and I couldn't type all my deep feelings with her eyes bugging out at me like that. XD Aaanyway.

I find it really sweet that Aragorn sends him to sleep and then Elrond strengthens it's kind of like they're working together one more time. :)

Also Frodo falling asleep too is just too funny!

I wanna go to Tol Eressea.
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 3/23
Sam is so under-recognized, it's very right for him to make his journey in such a special's at least part of his due!
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 3/23

It's so great to think of Sam having grandchildren and great-grandchildren around him. :)

And I was wondering why there were three eagles.
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 3/23
"It has all been arranged."

:P Why would it ever not, Frodo?

"He wouldn't be able to see anything anyway, with that great jewel blazing just a few feet away."

XD Plain hobbit sense indeed
Elvish Hobbit chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Oh, my God! I just finished this fanfiction and this is magical. There were so many emotions running through me when I was reading this story. Sam's journey to the Undying Lands, his meeting with Frodo, Frodo, Gandalf, Bilbo, and amazing it would have been to see them all together once again. I'm so happy to read this. Oh, and the end with Legolas and Gimli's arrival was perfect.
You write so, so beautifully. Honestly, one of the best works I have ever come across. Thank you for introducing me to this story of yours. :)
The New York Bear chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
This is one of my favorite stories on this site. It's quite well written, the characters are nicely fleshed out while remaining true to their roots. The concept as a whole is original while also remaining canon friendly. Well done!
pieces-of-jade chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. This story was just simply AMAZING! I absolutely LOVED the detailed narrative that you spun with the detailed support from Tolkien's quotes. It gave the story a polished touch to push it from being simply good to great in its telling. Seriously, WELL DONE.
Nikikeya chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
I cried all the way through this, It was a lovely story. I am glade that you included Losille in this story, as I preferred that ending for the three rings much better than the one where they were just scattered.

With this fic at end, I have at last caught myself up, and read all your LotR fanfics. My three favorites are in order of most liked:

1st: Reunion at Cormallen

2nd: Healed (which is truly the best ending)

and of course tied in third are:

The Vault of AnnĂºminas & Starship

4th would be a tie between Fond Memories & A Magical Day

I hope you someday write a sequel to Healed, with the Hobbits a bit older and exploring the city and such.
Rivergift chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
What a beautiful, sweet piece! It had no action, and yet held me captivated from beginning to end. It's so tranquil and peaceful and just a wonderful testimony to what Frodo accomplished for Middle-earth- this. Peace, and happiness, for the ones he loved. Thank you for this story!
mossysnakes chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Ahaaahh that bit with Frodo speaking of Elladin and Elrohir...teehee...wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed this writing of yours, and it filled me with many happy feelings and lots of lightness. So, hannon le, and splendid job!
mossysnakes chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
...I thought you should know that I teared up rather a lot and squeed aloud. I do adore this story!
Rocks-my-socks chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
I just adored that chapter with the reunion. The quote at the top is one of my favourites from The Two Towers!