Reviews for One Mistake
itsallgoose chapter 6 . 9/5
Whyyy I was expecting a good reaction what's this boo how could he be so heart less.
ren chapter 21 . 8/19
Ok CHAPTER 20 IS NOT FORGIVEABLE AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT YOU END THE FANFIC RIGHT THERE HOW DARE YOU, JUST EHHHH THE FUCK WHY THAT WAS SOOOO GOD DAMN GOOD BUT WHY THE FUCK YOU MAKE GAARA DIE GOD DAMN IT YOU MADE ME CRY GAARA'S MY FAVORITE ONE OF ALL THE NARUTO CHARACTERS,WHAT THE FUCK,THE HELL YOU KNOW WHAT NOT GOING COMPLAIN ANYMORE,THE FANFIC WAS SO GOD DAWN GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BY THE WAY [DO NOT KILL GAARA NO MORE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME]
Exploring new territory and im not disappointed
Queen Covfefe chapter 21 . 7/2
PLEASE UPDATE! At least until Gaara has his baby, please...I really want to see them have the baby \( T-T )/ you can do a time skip if you want, please the story is going so well... You are such an amazing writer!
Not bad a little sad but I really liked it
GuardianDemon62101 chapter 21 . 4/30
WHYYYYYYY!? and just when the story was getting good. You. Have. To. Finish. This. Story.
Please ... Finish this story
Zicci chapter 21 . 2/8
This treasure needs to be continued 3 I love the way your mind builds stories, its very balanced, not getting stuck on one part for too long yet not shortcutting through anything either. Absolutely love it
uzumaki5563 chapter 10 . 1/31
LOVE IT
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
(Sing to the beat of "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth")

Allll I want for Christmas

Is for Gaara to have his baby.(X3)

All I want for Christmas is some NaruGaa!

So, I could get a Merry Christmas...

Gee, if I could only have some yaoi,

Then I could get a Merry Christmas...!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate! Mate!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
Hahahaay imagining temari watching gaara and naruto
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Omg Gaara you are asking to raise that child alone when you let someone try to kill naruto
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Fuuuuuuck narutoooooooo nooooooo
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I agree, please do finish this, my cute little uke Gaara deserves to have his baby and be happy. Naruto better take care of him though...