Reviews for One Mistake
ChibiAstral chapter 10 . 5/30
Dude! X3 This is so cute! I love it so much!
Tom chapter 21 . 4/29
You where doing so awesome and I hope you can update soon. Seeya!
MD13 chapter 21 . 4/19
I was terrified for a second. Okay. My mini heart attack is over. Now. You have done multiple rapes, almost divorces, assaults, attempted kidnapping, destruction, and death (partially). I love drama just as much as the next person but can we PLEASE get something POSITIVE in the story now?
Namikaze Yukiko-chan chapter 21 . 4/14
kak kapan in d lanjut nih...
aq udh gak sabar nunggu kelanjutannya.

p.s : maaf aq nge-review'y gak pake bahasa inggris, soal'y gak bisa pinter menempatkan kata yg tepat, jd aq pake bahasa indonesia.
dk chapter 21 . 3/12
this is the first time i try to read ff in eng,waaaa.. i like th story. u'll updte this,won't u? i'll wait for the updte :)
Vii chapter 10 . 2/25
This is an "okay" story, many grammar mistakes, nothing big. I'm still reading it because I like the interactions including the demons.

I whole-heartedly agree with the person who keeps reviewing. It's not them that don't understand your way of thinking, it's you that doesn't understand theirs.

They aren't "flaming" your fic, they're just bringing light to some actual issues. They rationally reply to you, in fact, I feel like you are the one that reacts childishly.

Of course, I understand that it takes a certain level of maturity to actually understand others' way of thinking, instead of dismissing it with "you just don't understand me!".
stefire chapter 21 . 2/13
I really hope for more soon. Its a good fic. please continue
Hetalialover1396 chapter 21 . 1/31
This story is absolutely amazing. I love it so much and if you need help suggestions or ideas by all means PM me. I'd love to help with this wonderful story :) 3
yun chapter 21 . 1/12
awwwrite moreur fanfic was goooooooooddd!
mangagurlz chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
This is a wonderful story. I generally don't lile mpregs or NarutoxGaara fics. But this one is very well done.
It's so sad, I actually have cried which is something I don't do often. Poor Gaara!
Please update soon, I'm in love with this fic.
putrifujoshi75 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
huaaaa i love it... i love this kind of plot :)
ashira23 chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
Love it, I can't wait for more! ;p
ashira23 chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
ashira23 chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Ahh, this story is so amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next w Hopefully it'll update sometime soon
Guest chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
I'm in love with this fanfic