Reviews for One Mistake
Nove Lianti Dewi chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Ada yang terjemahan indonesia sampe selesaikah? Saya tidak bisa bhs inggris
Melina 231 chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Cara terjemahin pake google translate bagaimana ya?
Ilovegaara chapter 21 . 10/3/2017
It seems that this story is not going to continue?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/30/2017
Why can't you write more in English please more
inuyasha16451 chapter 21 . 9/30/2017
Omg. Please come back soon and update this awesome story.
itsallgoose chapter 6 . 9/5/2017
Whyyy I was expecting a good reaction what's this boo how could he be so heart less.
ren chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
Ok CHAPTER 20 IS NOT FORGIVEABLE AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT YOU END THE FANFIC RIGHT THERE HOW DARE YOU, JUST EHHHH THE FUCK WHY THAT WAS SOOOO GOD DAMN GOOD BUT WHY THE FUCK YOU MAKE GAARA DIE GOD DAMN IT YOU MADE ME CRY GAARA'S MY FAVORITE ONE OF ALL THE NARUTO CHARACTERS,WHAT THE FUCK,THE HELL YOU KNOW WHAT NOT GOING COMPLAIN ANYMORE,THE FANFIC WAS SO GOD DAWN GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BY THE WAY [DO NOT KILL GAARA NO MORE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME]
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Exploring new territory and im not disappointed
Queen Covfefe chapter 21 . 7/2/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! At least until Gaara has his baby, please...I really want to see them have the baby \( T-T )/ you can do a time skip if you want, please the story is going so well... You are such an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/15/2017
Not bad a little sad but I really liked it
GuardianDemon62101 chapter 21 . 4/30/2017
WHYYYYYYY!? and just when the story was getting good. You. Have. To. Finish. This. Story.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/16/2017
Please ... Finish this story
Zicci chapter 21 . 2/8/2017
This treasure needs to be continued 3 I love the way your mind builds stories, its very balanced, not getting stuck on one part for too long yet not shortcutting through anything either. Absolutely love it
uzumaki5563 chapter 10 . 1/31/2017
LOVE IT
Sa-Ga-Ne chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
(Sing to the beat of "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth")

Allll I want for Christmas

Is for Gaara to have his baby.(X3)

All I want for Christmas is some NaruGaa!

So, I could get a Merry Christmas...

Gee, if I could only have some yaoi,

Then I could get a Merry Christmas...!