Reviews for Overmind
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh I love this, especially since the Overmind could potentially use the Human Cylon technology to build a genetic engineering facility that could create new beings of flesh & blood and bark & sap. I can see it now " and thus the Zerg were born" (for info on the Zerg look up the game StarCraft, while they might be the bad guys in that three battle, it actually isn't their fault. Besides their biology is ever so interesting in terms of both inspiration and for how they base certain abilities against one another. They also have their own weaknesses to see to, such as being cold blooded in most cases and some being very explosive while fragile in nature.
Phoenix4416 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
would be interesting to see this expanded into a full story
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This would be interesting to see either a 3 way war or when the humans encounter the Overmind group after the destruction of the colonies.

I hope you will continue this story one day. Perhaps after your Empress story is completed.
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It's more like the 2:30 'trailer' file iTunes gave me for buying the season pass for Caprica than a real story. You set up a story... and then the story never materializes. I'm not sure why, but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
Queen Tigeress chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
it would indeed be interesting to see a war between the humans and two cylon factions, great idea! this fic was an interesting look at what else Zoe may have created with her genius.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is good
senna chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ignore the two idiots who wrote before me your story is great like always.
Cylon117 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
If you changed overmind to Imperious Leader id like its not I dont.
Doomsought chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Why? Why? Why?

So many stories and we all know you will never have time for all of them. You could continue this, once you have finished the others.