Reviews for I'm Not Helpless
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Good job, this is amazing. You portrayed Silena perfectly.
Pure Alethea chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
And then she died with Clarisse by her side. :'(

This was perfect, without a single flaw. Seriously you couldn't make it any better in my opinion. Absolutely fabulous. I loved it so much and you wrote Silena's personality just hands down perfect. Loved it all. And the Silena's moment of strength?! :'( :'(

Definately my favourite Silena fic so far. Which is why it is on my favourite's list. :)

Awesome job.

Alethea
ShinobiStar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Amazing! Go silena! :) I really liked it! :DDD
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is a really great characterization of Silena.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I loved the line, 'I was not a helpless Aphrodite girl.'

I love Silena. I thought it was really sad when she died, though she probably did deserve it for working for Kronos. I really admired her courage in the end, though.
President Snow chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hey Summer! :)

-"...Chris said logically. I looked back to Clarisse, hoping she'd at least listen to logic..."

I don't think you should use that word twice... It sounds a bit weird; but that's just my opinion.

-"...I was convinced that arguing with Clarisse would not make her changer her mind..."

TYPO. xD I think you know which letter's not meant to be there...

"...and I felt tears rise to my eyes..."

This is juts a thought, but I think it sounds better without the 'I', and it still makes sense if you take it away.

"...which is why I tried to distract myself..." Shouldn't it be 'was' instead of 'is'? o.O

"...keep pressing on..." That sounds a bit strange, to be honest. I think 'going' instead of 'pressing' would make more sense...

Other than that, it's a great piece of writing. I enjoyed reading it. :) I think you captured Silena's emotions and thoughts really well. :D

Snow xD
A Reader chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great story, it gave me chills(good chills) at the end. I think you portrayed Silena's character perfectly!

Keep up the great work! :)
Alison chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Cute! Please continue!
Klbooks chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Wow. This is deep. I wonder who the voice was...

I think this is a really nice story. *Goes down and favorites it*

I thought it was pretty funny how she accidentally slashed that robe in half. Adding a random bit of humor in a serious climate is always a nice touch, unless your aiming for them to be bawling with tears... but then again, maybe it'd be funny. (*crying* then starts laughing, and brother yells out, "Are you hyperventilating!)
BlueStripedPolo chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Yay! Go Silena!
Midnight Sol chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is good. There are a couple grammar mistakes, but your spelling is stellar, so

As for the writing, I'd work on giving it a little more flow. I could help out if you want me to. I'm not an offical beta, but I could still work with the peice. In fact, I'd love too. :)

other than that, this was interesting, and nicly written. Good job.

PM me if you'd like my help

Loves, Lafanda
The Flames of the Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Sun Daughter-Janus (like me)-Daughter of Apollo ( I'm the son of Poseidon)- WOW. You are really good. I know you are good, because you really helped my with my writing ever since that review about my 'The life Dan Had' story. Tiny bit of CC, and I did this in my stories. When someone says something without a question or a loud tone of voice, end what they are saying with a comma. Example: "Clarisse, everyone has to play a part here." I said defiantly. What it should be: Clarisse, everyone has to play a part here," I said defiantly. But WOW. You are brilliant. I think you have serious talent. JBRockFreak
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ooh, I liked this one. Was it Aphrodite talking to her? I mean, I guess it would sort of make sense because she's avenging her love and all...

Just one thing - you changed tenses in the last line to present - the 'would's should still be 'will's.
Abletrue chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
good story short and strait to the point i like it :)
Loquacious Lass chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Excellent, even the second time around. Glad I could be your personal editor!

-Rose