Reviews for Zenith
SunnyPanda chapter 33 . 8/23
That was AMAZING! I really liked how you developed the plot and made the story much more interesting! It was a great fic, the characters were developed with real personalities and I really enjoyed that! Hope to read more of your amazing style!

-SunnyPanda
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 33 . 6/18
I liked this story a lot and I really liked what you did with the witches. I also think that there is enough romance in it, that the genre isn't misleading. So I don't think people should be complaining about that. I'll admit, I was expecting her to end up with both Jacob and Edward, based on the pairing being J/B/E, but that was just my own assumption and you know what they say about assuming.

I still think it qualifies as J/B/E anyway, because she stayed in love with both of them through the whole story, even though she was never physical with Edward during that time. And while it wasn't precisely what I was looking for when I searched for this trio, it fulfilled another interest of mine, because I quite like stories involving other supernatural species that don't appear in the books.

Thank you for writing this!

Blessings to you in all your future endeavors, literary and otherwise,

-BMW
orchidluv chapter 6 . 4/20
I am loving this story!
Willowstar23 chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
Omg! I hope sue finds them in time!
TabbyGuin chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I spent my entire day yesterday reading your story. And I loved it. It was heartbreaking and beautiful and interesting and different and I loved it! :D 3 Thank you for sharing.
CayStar chapter 33 . 8/30/2015
Beautiful story. I love how you left the epilogue open-ended so we don't know what (or who) her future holds.
klarsen117 chapter 32 . 6/17/2015
I haven't cried this much over fictional characters in a very long time. This chapter was heartbreaking.
klarsen117 chapter 31 . 6/17/2015
This wasn't any easier to read the second time around
Amber chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
I can't tell you how many times I come back to this story and laugh, cry, and get completely lost in the narrative. This is a beautiful story. I never fail to laugh at Leah's dialogue or cry when Jacob dies. I love Edward's portrayl and Jacob's perfect Jacobness. I love everything about this story.
applebabyblue chapter 33 . 4/11/2014
made me cry when jake died
snow eopard chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
oh Jesus christ that is the best damn story ever
and you know when a cob died i cried i would publish this cause it is actually amazing
and i know sometimes say that about stores but this might be one of the first times
i actually truly meant it
Please write more!
snow
snow eopard chapter 33 . 10/23/2013
love it
rawsunshine chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god...Jacob! You made me cry! This has been such a crazy story.
JustARead chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
What was with her visions of her marrying jake in la push & their son being there, but older?
JustARead chapter 31 . 9/27/2013