Reviews for Departure
athaye12 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I really love everything about this story. You capture Buzz and Jessie's emotions of leaving each other perfectly. The love the two share was established really well in Chapter 7 and you can feel how much they'll miss each other when he's away. Nice work!
GiggleBox AKA Kayla chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
This story is fantastic! At the end i thought he'd leave forever or something... but no, this is still a great story!
Rose chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
My dearest Jennifer, I do hope that you will continue this story. I would find myself quite sad if Jessie and Buzz were not reunited. You are continuing this story, yes?
Fallingwithstyle42 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
*screams and gets on knees* UPDATE PLEAZ! *screams some more*
bluebird chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I hope an update is coming soon, I can't wait to read what happens next!
Moviefan chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
I'm not a fanfic registered member, but I have read all your Buzz/Jessie stories and this one is one of my faves! Please (*begs on her knees*) update soon! You're an amazing writer! :)
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Update.
Reeves3 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
UPDATE! OMG, I want to read the rest, this story is so good. Please update soon. :D
MementoMori chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This has has to be one of the best if not THE best jessie/buzz fics that exists, and believe me I've read just about all of them! ;) All of the characers' personalities are spot on, a feat that is rare in such small fandoms and yet you manage to retain the charm and onnocence of the actual movies while adding your own adultish flair. I've actually been somewhat of a lurker in these parts but this story has drawn me out as I felt it only fair to give feedback on these amazing works you have graciously shared with us. :) However, I digress, and merely leave you with a what I can only hope sums up my feelings in the simeplest way: Please update soon! I need my fix man (er ...woman, rather ;)! I cannot wait to see how this concludes and hopefully I won't have to much longer, otherwise... I may explode! D; So here's to, hopefully, another chapter to this fantastic story and perhaps a future review from me. :) Adieu
LostLyra chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I'm loving this so far. Please update soon. LL
Funkywatermelon chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
Aww! Omg did buzz lightyear just propose to Jessie!

I take it that they did the deed the night before?

Poor gals really gonna miss him.

Hurry and update soon!
Funkywatermelon chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Cute! Closest to a Buzz/Jessie M fic I have seen! I kinda am wanting to see one... heh... anyways, very sweet, did NOT want this chapter to end at all! UPDATE SOON!
Funkywatermelon chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I take it that Buzz has some plans? Hmm... curiosity has taken me over now.
Funkywatermelon chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Grand idea! Jessie will be able to distract herself that way! Good thinking boys!
Funkywatermelon chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Aww... Buzz dont' wanna go? HE'll have a blast! and besides, Jessie will be FINE!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »