Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Omg u should continue this story... don't give up its going great.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Best, fan fiction, ever. Please give us more ichigo epicness!
Tha Golden Boy chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
This is one of the best Bleach stories I have ever read: easily top 3, in my opinion. You have made everything so unique by having Ichigo and his family so much more connected to Soul Society through family. Most of the times these type of ideas wouldn't work because people are so ingrained into canon, but for your story it works. I like the idea of Ichigo and his sisters being royalty. I like it even more that Ichigo is the Hollow King and that no one knows that he is. Soul Society will be in for a real shock when they, especially his family, discover of his background. It will surely put more animosity against Isshin and his family and I look forward to how they will retaliate against them. I look forward to how Ichigo and his sisters being royalty will change the story. Also, how will not having Orihime, Chad, and Ishida as non-factors completely change the story.
Waffle192 chapter 7 . 8/30/2012
hoe you uodate soon dude this story rulesa
The Knowing chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Good God, man! You make some of the most beautifully confusing stories I've ever read. I feel like I'm reading H.P. Lovecraft and this is some kind of incomprehensible thing from the dark reaches of space. Kudos.
soulslayer32 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Great story, I feel there maybe a little too much going on at once but it still works,you could have two stand alone stories from this one story, one where ichigo is the hollow king, and another where he and his family are taken to soul society. But I hope you continue this story and post a new chapter soon.
YamiRi chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I have no problem with overpowering Ichigo
In fact, he's only fought against mid-rate captain
I hope you will increase story's pace
Kuscena1245 chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
So friggin awesome. Love the plot except soi fon (hate her) but still awesome. Can't wait to see how everyone is with ichigo. Please please please continue and update soon.
Jarick chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
KisukeYoruichi's daughter, I'm guessing, was Ichigo's, Karin's, and Yuzu's mom? She's the only woman who died about 10 years ago in this story/the anime that I know of.
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Omg! All of the 5clans? I juz love you! More!
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Opps, accidentally post the review before finished. Sorry
As I was saying, nephew as Kouga and brother of Shanz. You are the best! But if you can, I hope you could draw out a family tree for us to see. Mine is messy and I'm a little confused about Genrei part.
I hope you won't include romance in this story. I almost clicked back when I read the part of Ichigo's 'love' for Soi Fon. Boy , was i gald I read to the end and found out it was juz a pretend.

Review for chapt 6: Is the outfit Karin saw Ichigo wear a Shinigami's one? And that sword. Is it Kouga's zanpato?
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
OMG! What a messed up family! XD like Luffy's in One Piece. Wow. Wowowowow! I had even drew up a family tree to get a better understand. I wonder what would happen if this family tree would come true in Bleach. Ichigo, grandson of Yoruichi, Urahara, Ginrei, Unohana. Cousin of Byakiran and rukia. Son of Isshin. Not to mention the heir of neither Kuchiki and/or Shihoin. All this excitement is bubbling in me. Then, there's also newpen
Dark Shadows chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
That title totally depicts what I was thinking as I finished reading this. It is soooooooo good. Please keep on writing.
Dark Shadows chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
IT IS MASAKI KUROSAKI ISNT IT?
volvagia09 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase update soon! This story is just AMAZING!
914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »