Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
Yuu3 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Omg! All of the 5clans? I juz love you! More!
Yuu3 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Opps, accidentally post the review before finished. Sorry
As I was saying, nephew as Kouga and brother of Shanz. You are the best! But if you can, I hope you could draw out a family tree for us to see. Mine is messy and I'm a little confused about Genrei part.
I hope you won't include romance in this story. I almost clicked back when I read the part of Ichigo's 'love' for Soi Fon. Boy , was i gald I read to the end and found out it was juz a pretend.

Review for chapt 6: Is the outfit Karin saw Ichigo wear a Shinigami's one? And that sword. Is it Kouga's zanpato?
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
OMG! What a messed up family! XD like Luffy's in One Piece. Wow. Wowowowow! I had even drew up a family tree to get a better understand. I wonder what would happen if this family tree would come true in Bleach. Ichigo, grandson of Yoruichi, Urahara, Ginrei, Unohana. Cousin of Byakiran and rukia. Son of Isshin. Not to mention the heir of neither Kuchiki and/or Shihoin. All this excitement is bubbling in me. Then, there's also newpen
Dark Shadows chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
That title totally depicts what I was thinking as I finished reading this. It is soooooooo good. Please keep on writing.
Dark Shadows chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
IT IS MASAKI KUROSAKI ISNT IT?
volvagia09 chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase update soon! This story is just AMAZING!
Immediate2Steps chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Please update soon! this is awesome!
fatesmask chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
great story please update soon
flakeshake07 chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
loved it! please update soon!:)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Haha, I can't wait to read what Ichigo will do once he is in Soul Society.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
MAN THAT WAS INTENSE! i CANNOT wait for the next chapter!
Darkkon27 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I cannot say how much I love this story!
SLfangirl-theonewhoknows-18 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
OMG! THIS STORY IS AWESOME. You have to update soon XD
Kaiyira chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
WOW. I can't believe this is the first time i've ever read your story! DX It's amazing. Super creative and original; your writing is simply mesmerizing. I really really hope you continue to update! I'll be looking forward to reading more!

Kaiyira
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
this is so good I hope I don't have to wait very long to read the next chapter
905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »