Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
Elise chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
This is absolutely AWESOME! A fantastically amazing story I really love and enjoy! So pls continue- I can't wait for more (marriage proposals?, family, fights, plot)! :)
PS- You are a really good writer and a great author- no shit! ;)
Bogster13 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Great story so far, hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
who are you kidding/ the moment you said daughter, i knew it had to be masaki and all the hints supported this theory
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Wow. Unbelievable. No words can describe this incredible piece of mind blowing fiction lol.
Swov chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Excellent story. Though I think Ichigo is coming across as bit more sactimonious and preachy than is warranted.
Antitheus chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
This story is...awesome! I don't really think I can put it into words it's awesomeness it's that awesome...how can you construct such awesomness? The only issue I have is that Ichigo is just so awesome that I get the impression I might spontaneously-combust If I continue to read this story... (though to be honest, that would be a pretty good way to go) Thank-you for this story- it really is exponentially more fantastical than my mind can comprehend- and I can't wait for another chapter, and to learn more of Ichigo's (sinister?) plot! XD I wonder who wants to propose to Ichigo? (who am I kidding, everyone wants to marry ichigo XD)
Hinokami chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
This is a great story and I hope it is updated soon.
Unknown chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Are you going to finish this story? I really think you should. It's one of my favorites.
luna sanguine chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Damn ichigo. Is a badass
Doctor Dandy chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter, and I hope you update soon!

Doctor Dandy chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
You sir, are my hero.

Doctor Dandy chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Oh my, this is quite good so far.

luna sanguine chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Yourichi is gonna be pissed at ichigo soifon love ftw not femslash but like other love or femslash if your into that I'm rambling now sorry
loussi chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
I just love it when they leave Aizen in the dust and i hated that blind shinigami thx for killing him, looking forward to the updated.
sabba5600 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012