Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
kyoka chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Dont just seat there and read the reviews author...do something...complete the will be my last review if you ignore it.
Angry Pencil Wielder chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Man, I really, really like this story. Do you think you'll continue? I'd be more than willing to lend a hand if you're stuck on it, or even adopt if you're willing. This concept is just awesome, and I'd hate to see what you've made stay incomplete.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Great! Story. I do not understand how you could have abondened it
Brom Stormcaster chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
I love the story, chapter 7 alone is the best so far. I hope you will continue it.
Darke13 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
What is Unohana's and Isshin's and everyone else's reaction to finding out that Ichigo is not actually spiritually deficient? You went from everyone believing he had zero spiritual pressure to everyone accepting that, yeah, he totally has spiritual pressure and he just killed a captain. I am confused, please address this soon.
Great job otherwise, your canon divergence is quite drastic so I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull this off. Keep up the Fantastic work.
Neek91 chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I hope you continue this story soon :)
Fanime364 chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I really love this fanfiction. You are really talented and have show amazing originality in your story. Please update this fanfic soon, if only to officially say that you are not continuing this story.
The Princess and the Peanut chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Are you ever gonna update this? Because I want to see it continue!
And I noticed while I was reading that you like to use "difficult" words, (and I know the meaning for most of them,) but it seems as if you're so focused on using those words that you use them incorrectly. Also, the timeline and genealogy is a little convoluted, but that's going to be explained, right? (I sure hope so). Anyways, this is a very intriguing concept, and I hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Cant wait for the next update..
Luna chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Masaki!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
please update!
arya304 chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
please update this I beg of you! this is such a good story!
the unsung antihero chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Aizen is sooo screwed... And I though ichigos bloodline was messed up in cannon, well at least he stays limited to shinigami and hollows.
Silvercut123 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
more please! it's amazing!
miko-kunlol12 chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Sugoi...next chapter please :)
942 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »