Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
Lady-Silvanas chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
The premise of the story is good, the plot is sound where in Ichigo will by virtue be more mature and wiser. However, on the question of paring do you really need a pairing. Not that there is any problem with romance if it doesn't distract from the development of the plot or the story line, BUT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY NO HAREM. That totally destroy the dynamic and intimacy of the characters. But it would intresting to see a Soifon pairing. Good job, and I hope you update on your other works.
monkeysrockdude chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
i like the start, as for a pairing for ichigo, i like the idea of soi fon, or maybe another arrancar in harribil(sp?) keep it up
DraGooNia chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
update soon
Annoying1234 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
intriguing cant wait for the next chapter to see how this story goes
Larn555 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i'd go with Senna. because Soifon is way to old for Ichigo and it's just weird(sp?) to me.
SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Please gives us an update! This is a brilliant work! Hueco Mundo NEVER EVER is united before Aizen in canon or otherwise. Fun stuff!
Ultra Sonic 007 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
The premise is intriguing and I look forward to more.

But your medical diagnosis of Ichigo is almost a word-for-word copy of Hyuuga Hizashi's from the third chapter of "The Nidaime's Heir." It strikes me as being lazy: not cool man.

Still, looking forward to another chapter.
5-digit chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh if that stubborn douche Byakuya is getting his ass beat at the first meeting then I am SO favoriting this story.

Will you be explaining how Ichigo got his new name in the future?
Orochigin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh man the concept the ideas this creates are fantastic.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
It's great to see that you started this story. I was fairly annoyed when I found the original after only after it had been given to you.

I have high expectations for this fic.
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Awesomeness. And pairing Ichigo with someone? I personally think that it would work well with him not being with someone.

Keep up the great work.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Amazing, I am highly interested to see what you do with an adopted story.
ignoto82 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice premise, sofisticated story, wishing for the next chap ;)
Martyna1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It is interesting story. SO please update. Also how did Ichigo became a king when he in fact was still in Living world. Can you explain this little discrepancy in the story. Apparently he was evolved from Grand Fisher but he was in Living world in hospital at the same time. So something must have happened after that.
Gen. Malaise chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great start for a hopefully great story. I'd like to have more info on how Ichigo became a hollow and how he established himself in Hueco Mundo, and how he merged with his real body. I only have guesses like: it took the three years of the coma to establish himself as king and now he just uses his body as a gigai or something. I hope to learn more of Ichigo and Aizen, so please update soon.
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »