Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
Martyna1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It is interesting story. SO please update. Also how did Ichigo became a king when he in fact was still in Living world. Can you explain this little discrepancy in the story. Apparently he was evolved from Grand Fisher but he was in Living world in hospital at the same time. So something must have happened after that.
Gen. Malaise chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great start for a hopefully great story. I'd like to have more info on how Ichigo became a hollow and how he established himself in Hueco Mundo, and how he merged with his real body. I only have guesses like: it took the three years of the coma to establish himself as king and now he just uses his body as a gigai or something. I hope to learn more of Ichigo and Aizen, so please update soon.
hackert chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good story so far, but i want to know what Ezekiel Nefarria means?
125b chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
really... anothers story.. sigh oh well enhoy i guess i have to wait for your other 12 or so stories even longer..
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
chalk another one for originality, this just screams way to cool
oldman543 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
love it.
Living Chain chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
O_O Wow, i can't comment on anything since it's only the first chapter, but i know this is going to be an epic fic x9

So, Ichigo was a natural born arrancar eh? Question! Where did he hide his (broken) mask? He constantly going back to his home in the human world right? Or can he hid and make it appear again at will?

Oh, and somehow Ezekiel Neffaria seems familiar... But good job at the unique name! It's nicely fit with Ichigo :D

And lastly, update! And paired Ichigo with Nel lol xD And if you can't, i prefer Senna :)
MatrixEvoloution chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is a very interesting concept, I'd like to see how you explore it.

As for pairings ,I'm quite torn myself...

Soi fon would struggle between duty and love more than anything because ichigo is a hollow, her enemy, but senna's love to me is beautiful because it ends in tragedy and it's basicly ichigo's first love...

So I'd say soi fon because I'd be interesting how you capture both ichigo and soi fon's feelings and struggles...

Please excuse my spelling, I'm not too good at it.
exomatt chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
what a fantastic story!
draconous chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
holy cow I love this idea! as for Ichigo's pairing i'm torn betwen Senna and Soifon because both are awesome! anyways I can't wait till more comes out and so far I have liked all your stories you have written. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This idea is a novel concept that I had been exploring in my mind. I am interested to know your take on it, as the one I had varies very differently from yours.

I really like your style of writing, and will eagerly await any update from you to soak in your ideas.
Vanster X chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Sweet story so far, looking forward to more.
Navy Joker chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow. I always wanted to see Ichigo as a Hollow/Arrancar. Mainly because i like arrancar and hollows better. Although there are other storys with Ichigo being arrancar/hollow I think this one is the best because Ichigo became a hollow of Natural cause not transformed by Aizen or Urahara. Update soon.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Intriguing story.

More then your others at the moment.
oOoHKoOo chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Woah! I just loved that beginning!

Your writing style is great. However I think you should try not to use the same word all the time (for example "distraught"). And you're a bit contradictory. You say Ishida didn't have to explain Isshin that his son was in a dire situation since he's a doctor. But then you start explaining all that thing about how the liver is important and all that stuff. I think it's not useful to say that. Al least not from Ishida's mouth. But if you really wanted to show how Ichigo's situation was desperate, you could have made those informations as Isshin thoughts. I mean you could've make Ishida say "We had to remove a quarter about the liver", then you could've make Isshin think about it and you could've say: Isshin knew what were the implications, the liver is important...

Well, I guess you got my point.

I hope you'll write more soon. I'm so excited to know more about that Ichigo... Besides, it's an HitsuKarin! My favourite paring! I think I'm gonna love this story!

Please, update as soon as you can!

~HK