Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
Orochigin chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh man the concept the ideas this creates are fantastic.
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
It's great to see that you started this story. I was fairly annoyed when I found the original after only after it had been given to you.

I have high expectations for this fic.
GreenOnBlack chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Awesomeness. And pairing Ichigo with someone? I personally think that it would work well with him not being with someone.

Keep up the great work.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Amazing, I am highly interested to see what you do with an adopted story.
ignoto82 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice premise, sofisticated story, wishing for the next chap ;)
Martyna1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It is interesting story. SO please update. Also how did Ichigo became a king when he in fact was still in Living world. Can you explain this little discrepancy in the story. Apparently he was evolved from Grand Fisher but he was in Living world in hospital at the same time. So something must have happened after that.
Gen. Malaise chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great start for a hopefully great story. I'd like to have more info on how Ichigo became a hollow and how he established himself in Hueco Mundo, and how he merged with his real body. I only have guesses like: it took the three years of the coma to establish himself as king and now he just uses his body as a gigai or something. I hope to learn more of Ichigo and Aizen, so please update soon.
hackert chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good story so far, but i want to know what Ezekiel Nefarria means?
125b chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
really... anothers story.. sigh oh well enhoy i guess i have to wait for your other 12 or so stories even longer..
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
chalk another one for originality, this just screams way to cool
oldman543 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
love it.
Living Chain chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
O_O Wow, i can't comment on anything since it's only the first chapter, but i know this is going to be an epic fic x9

So, Ichigo was a natural born arrancar eh? Question! Where did he hide his (broken) mask? He constantly going back to his home in the human world right? Or can he hid and make it appear again at will?

Oh, and somehow Ezekiel Neffaria seems familiar... But good job at the unique name! It's nicely fit with Ichigo :D

And lastly, update! And paired Ichigo with Nel lol xD And if you can't, i prefer Senna :)
MatrixEvoloution chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is a very interesting concept, I'd like to see how you explore it.

As for pairings ,I'm quite torn myself...

Soi fon would struggle between duty and love more than anything because ichigo is a hollow, her enemy, but senna's love to me is beautiful because it ends in tragedy and it's basicly ichigo's first love...

So I'd say soi fon because I'd be interesting how you capture both ichigo and soi fon's feelings and struggles...

Please excuse my spelling, I'm not too good at it.
exomatt chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
what a fantastic story!
draconous chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
holy cow I love this idea! as for Ichigo's pairing i'm torn betwen Senna and Soifon because both are awesome! anyways I can't wait till more comes out and so far I have liked all your stories you have written. Keep up the good work and update soon.
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »