Reviews for Reverse the Pendulum
rags007 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Please update this story soon...
Shizuku700 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This story is amazing. It's only the first chapter and I'm already wanting for more! And the plot is so original. I've seen two or three where Ichigo becomes a hollow, but none started out like this. About the pairing, would Ichigo have to be paired? To be honest, I would prefer to keep it that way. I can't wait to see Ichigo's first meeting with Byakuya, and I hope you will explain more on Ichigo's return and his cold behaviors. Can't wait to read more! Please please please update, if not quickly, then regularly. And please stay with this story 'til the very end.
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
IchiSai. IchiSai. Ichigo and Saifon would be a very good couple. Cant wait for more Adrien.

When Will the Darkness Embrace you?

Yami
rage913 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You my friend, are an evil, evil man. Ugh how...how can you be so freaking good at writing stories...like, wtf? lol...random talking aside your a great writer, and I commend your ability to place a reader in your imagination...it's truly a heartwarming experience to realize that all the hard work that you put into each of your fics is being able to be read by us, by me. I truly commend you boss because your a writer I not only look up to, but also one im trying to aspire to...the only "Bad" (and I put bad...as the weakest sense of the word) thing I can say, is simply the wait time for each fic, but more than that your ability to start a fic get it going really really well, then stop, start another fic and get it going really really well...it just gets mind crazy...But on a that note, your really cant rush a fic if you want to get it up to the standards that you put out...So my friend, I simply want to commend you on your abilites...

Rage...

P.S Keep up the amazing work boss
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This story sounds positively awesome. It's definitely an interesting angle to work from and you have endless potential to dabble & manipulate the canon plot. I really hope you update this story (and some of your other bleach stories too lol)!
zero25 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! THIS IS VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! SO COL!
KayVon chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Dude, every time I see an email regarding a story of yours, I just drop everything to read man, you're that good in my opinion. Same good standard of writing with intriguing plot like usual. Its an interesting premise that I really can't wait to see play out. And as for pairings, I don't think any of the standard soul society or hollow females would suit this Ichigo who seems so aloof. Senna however seems like a very good choice given the contrast though, would be interesting. Just my two cents. Update soon!
Freezn-Demon chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
lin:it is amazing

Me: this is amazing pleaz continue unless you want the devil after you if you dont *turns to lin* go back to my inner mind pleaz

lin: *pouts*
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
if it's not rukia, then soi fon, cuz it just seems so... odd in a likable way :D and the idea of ichigo as an actual hollow... to me aizen should be making hollows for a very long time and have an army and stab yama in the dark, remove all evidence to make it seem like a natural death and make sure he campaigns well enough to become the next captain commander and once that happens... WORLD DOMINATION IN 360 DAYS.
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i like it you had me at the summery but wheb you said Byakuya's ass geting kicked insted of ichigo's I cant wait to see it . cant wait for the update . im likeing this new ichigo to ... the story is awesom cant wait to read more.
Hazon chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Good job, You do this justice.
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Senna...and Soifon...the Blanks...Senna commands an incredible potential...it will be interesting to see things unveil here
Lord Blood chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i'm not a big fan of bleach, and i sure as hell don't read bleach fanfics, but this one is one i feel i really should read. much too interesting to pass up.

between senna or soifon, i'd say...senna. although i forget who the hell she is.
Black King 201 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I think it should be Soi Fon, it would make for a much more interesting story.
Vizardwannabe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
epic story, added to favrites
916 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »