Reviews for Just Your Average Day
RelaxedReady chapter 43 . 2/6
OMG yes yes yes! ( Chapter 43 )
tmntfan4ever chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
are you fucking me?! dickhead leo with annoying may?...
PizzaNinja4 chapter 35 . 4/29/2014
I honestly think Ralph deserves and beds her more then leo, but then again i've always been a Ralphie girl
trafalgars chapter 55 . 3/19/2014
I know it's been awhile since you've updated, but I really hope you continue with a new chapter soon!
aireagle92 chapter 55 . 2/5/2014
What the you need to update like now please?
IloveRaphael chapter 55 . 1/14/2014
Omg she's back! You should make a sequel!
JustRandomPerson chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Don' .to! ); stop reading. But need to go to bed):
Defiant Nefelibata chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Green knights in shelly armor to the rescue!
ninjaforever89 chapter 55 . 9/24/2013
Omg I love your story I hope there's more!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/18/2013
this story is great! But there is one thing I can't get over. When May "died" (she knows she will not die, but the turtles do not) Leo did not react! I know he should keep his cool ,being the leader and all but seriusly!? The ninja tribunal just "killed" May in front of him! He should be in a rage! Wanting to rip them to pices for taking his girlfriend, his love intrest away from him! But all he Said was: "I can't belive she is gone.." Like he is okay with that she was gone! He could just as well say: "To bad"
Hdkelsijlush! What the hell! Atleast Raph showed a little emotion, held her when they said she would die after the fight and wanted to fight the ninja tribunal for killing her family!

... I know she will probaly end up with Leo, but... I vote for Raph. In the story he thinks about her all the time and even thinks it is okay that she is with Leo, as long she still is in his life!
He and May are more simular to eachother other than Leo and her. It alwas feels like he is protecting her more than Leo or panics more when she is hurt. She also knows how to calm him down..*sigh* Sorry for becoming a little upset. Don't worry, I'm done now. Just as I said earlier: this story is great, amazing and just beautiful! It was so fun to read and I can see you put a LOT of effort into writing this story. Keep up the good work! :) bye!
Guest chapter 55 . 9/13/2013
IS SAKURA ACTUALLY MAY!?

I'm just a tad bit confused here!

P.S. Update soon!
tentenbaby chapter 55 . 7/18/2013
please update soon and i hope may won't die
she my fav
pokemonjkl chapter 55 . 6/8/2013
OMGGGGG! She here Oroku Sakura!

Awesome chapter update soon.
ShotgunRedneck chapter 55 . 6/7/2013
GHIAOBGUDI! I am literally freaking ecstatic that technically May is back! X333333
SleepingSeeker chapter 55 . 6/7/2013
Cool! So much is going on! Thank you for coming back and updating this story. It's well written and action-packed. I can't wait to see how it ends :)