Reviews for Still Here
Vorsith chapter 31 . 7/4/2015
No more? Damn...
Kirinin chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
This was so good. Poor Giles, but at least Buffy knew what was what, here. :)

-K
Kirinin chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Oh, this is soo good. I'm not sure why, but it's really hard to find good, thoughtful fic in this particular fandom, and yours is pretty fabulous so far. I've seen fic that cast MANY of the Scoobies as vampires, but never Giles, and you're doing so in a believable, thoughtful, intriguing way. I feel terrible for everyone involved, and I like that they at least pretend to struggle with the moral consequences before bring Giles's soul back. (The feeling I get: they know Giles won't like it, but they - especially Buffy - need him so much that they can't consider doing anything else.)

You asked for reviews but so far I have no negative comments. I do wonder if Spike'll be back, and what he thought about Dru disobeying him by killing Giles. It sure sounds like something that Drusilla'd think is a lark, so your premise is much more solid, too, than most.

-K
Nal1ra chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I'm very impressed with how you've written about Faith in the past few chapter, and I'm looking forwards to Giles and Faith meeting up in LA. Hopefully the Mayor will still pose a big threat even without Faith's help.
Ellipse chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
Im very impressed how you have written about Faith in the last few chapters, and I'm looking forward to Faith and Giles interacting in LA. I do wonder how the Mayor will do without Faith's help.
TripleLLL chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
Vampire Giles being badass and killin vamps oh yea!
TripleLLL chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
very heart-breaking chapter. Very realistic reactions on Giles' part. God I really miss BTVS.
TripleLLL chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
I really liked Giles' POV in this chapter. I won't be able to read all og this tonight, but I really will be reading on more of your stories in the future. tres kudos!
TripleLLL chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Reading on this gile turned into a vamp story for the first time, so lovin it so far! You like all the same fandoms I do! freaky. Daniel Jackson, Buffy and X-Men oh my! I have alot, ALOT of reading to do. lol.
Ashleigh chapter 31 . 3/25/2012
Love this story!
JojoDyke chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Hi there, I would very much to host your fan fiction on my website. Can you take a look and if you like what you see and want to be featured on it, please drop me an email. I am anxious to find new authors who are looking to have their work featured by a site that will truly appreciate your work by treating it with great care and promotion as well as exciting graphics and an attractive layout. I have read some of your work and am interested in featuring it. I am using this as a review as I didn't see an option to send you just a message. Hope that's ok. If not, I'm sorry. I do hope to hear from you soon. I'm Jenx find me at Mega Fan Fiction comm.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awesome first chapter! Fantastic voices for the characters, they really shine. One small grammatical error: "He had the breath" and "to breath into his mouth" (the sentence after the first instance, I believe). "Breath" should be "breathe". It's just a tiny nitpick, I don't mean to be annoying or anything, so I humbly apologize if that's what happens.

Again, marvelous job!
MMWillow13 chapter 31 . 11/18/2011
I just discovered this story and I find the whole domino effect you've created very very interesting. I like how you essentially changed a single event Giles was turned and as a result so many other things were effected, including but not limited to termination of the Council/Slayer relations far earlier than in the series,Faith turning out for the better and so many other things. It's captivating really.
Eliza chapter 31 . 9/10/2011
I just finished reading all the way through the story, and I have to say, this is one of the best stories in any fandom I have ever read. It's fascinating how everything, from the increased closeness of the Scoobies to the hostility of the Watchers' Council to the relationships with Lily and Erin (I really hope Giles and Erin work something out), flows naturally from the change you made. You have the characters and dialogue absolutely right, and this new, closer-knit relationship among the members of the Scoobies is really sweet and interesting to read. My only suggestion is to make sure to keep adding in new conflict. Since readers have already watched the seasons that this story covers, we know how the conflicts of individual episodes are resolved. One of the best parts of the story recently was the confrontation with the Council during the Cruciamentum - it really pulled the story in a whole new direction while still being logical and very interesting. Anyway, excellent story and update soon!
Keniaia chapter 3 . 8/13/2011