Reviews for Beautiful
Werde Spinner chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
*runs around in a happy circle* Yes, yes, yes, yes! Wonderful, beautiful fic! There's no need for constructive criticism on this one because it is entirely perfect! The next time someone tries the, "Well, she's a cleric," excuse, I'm just going to point them in the direction of this fic. Yune was amazing there (okay, a little scary, but still amazing!).

Minor side note, though: Yune *may* have meant to say 'vow of chastity' instead of 'bow of chastity'. Just thought I'd let you know. ;) Everything else looks great, though.
Amyfers chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Beautiful! I love this couple, but like all RD characters, they're too under developed! Still, they should have a lot more fics than they do, but this one is by far the best I've read- and I've read it about 3 times now!

I love all the fluff, and your idea of Laura talking to Yune was fantastic. Really enjoyed this fic, nice work :)
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Cute and well done!
Eentha chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is a really cute story. It's nice to see stories with under-developed characters, such as Aran. The only thing I have to say, which is true for every writer on this site, is look over your story very carefully for errors before you submit this because there will be times where spellcheck won't catch everything. For example, at one point you wrote bow where you clearly meant to write vow. Spellcheck won't catch that because it won't check word context, that is up to you. I would recomend reading it out loud, this not only helps check for contextual errors, but for stilted wording within the story. Sorry to be meticulous, but this will greatly help you in the long run as a writer.

Overall, this was a good one-shot. You kept everyone OC, which is tricky with less established characters, like a lot of members of the Dawn Brigade. Keep up the good work.