Reviews for Copperhead
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
That was interesting a good story I was surprised I was under the impression that Edward was going to say that Pete had tried to force himself on Edward. I think the Southerners also call it the War of Northern Aggression. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh, so sad. But so good! 3
twistedsteele chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Again! You're such a talented writer. I don't know how to say this in writting to put my thoughts across but I will try:
You seem to write a lot of what many readers want, to get that satisfaction from the story, and just when you are about to "give it up", you always put that little twist in. It gives the story depth and a thrill to it, making the reader hang on just that little bit longer and positively wanting... No, needing more! Will you ever continue this o/s into a mini story? I'll put you on alert anyway :) thanks for sharing this!
Mych0ice chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story...
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This made me sad. It also makrs me want to know if they found each other after the war. Wow... just... wow. Thanks for the read i loved it
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh my T.T so beautifully written! The historicalness and the romance!.. Oh man its just to wonderful! Really! Its lovely! LOVE IT!
Snappher chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
just sayin'...you could totally crank out a few more chapters of this story...ya know...have them reuinite after the war? Have some post-war make up sex? lol...c'mon...ya know ya want to!

Loved it, as if you couldn't tell:)
lnkpots chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Wow, loved this story! Sad that it had to turn out that way in the end, but I love how realistic it is.

I wish I knew what happened after the war... I hope they found their way back to one another!
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing story..though i wonder what happened to them in the end. Loved it!
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Beautiful, really really beautiful.
Bubbye chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Congratulations on such a wonderful fic...I loved it. Your characterizations were so unique, and wow...the intensity you created with these characters' feelings for each other. Lovely and hot and heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing it.
McWinn77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Love this story. Really well done!
Malfoy Snogger chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
What a lovely story! Such an original premise. Loved it so much. Thank you for sharing!
dear.cherie chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So utterly heartbreaking. You made me cry, you!

Sure sucks that their happiness is so short-lived, but it makes the fic more real and beautiful in every way. Keep writing.
AlexTheMischiefer chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I absolutely love this story. It was beautiful and heart-wrenching and absolutely perfect.

The way he had to find out about Edward in the morning and his constant dilemma about what to do was so sad and confusing in a way, and it just made me want to cry.

Your writing was absolute perfection and I liked the Civil War slang that you used. In a way it made the story more real. It had the whole forbidden love over it but in a more dangerous situation and I can keep writing all the good stuff about this story for ages so I'm just going to stop here and say, I loved it!

Hugs,