Reviews for Or Not
mjoncearedhead chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I really liked this plot line.
Lizzy chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Wow :O I never thought punishment would be this fun. Um will Spencer spank me if Im bad ?
Lizzy chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
Alright that has to be my FAVORITE so far! It's so cute and sweet and oh don't forget HOT! I love how ashley was all nervous and spence told her and she followed her ad kissed her and OMG I rant too much but I can't help it ! You are AWSOME ! :D
Lizzy chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Ok so I know I'm bombarding you with reviews but I can't help it. :x these stories are just so damn good :) Amazing job once again.
Lizzy chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Wow walking in on spence is... Well HOT and lol I liked how the Dildo was all hearts for the occasion. Bravo. Great job :)
Lizzy chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I really liked this one ! It's hot oh and I wish Spencer was my stripper! :/
Lizzy chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow AWSOME :)
queenred12 chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I agree grinding is hot. i love these one shots
Dantana2014 chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
spencer and ashley are goin to college to major in criminal justice.
Irishgrl33 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
LOL... I think you should do one where Spencer and Ashley are Professional golfers or bowlers. I think that would be funny or they could just be spectators at those events and cause a disruption with some scandalous activities.
nwlifenwworld123 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Loved it! My favorite is...ugh...they were all so good! Hard to chose. And yes I do need a cold shower after reading all 10 chapters in one sitting! ;) lol! spashley sex scenes r just so fucking hott!
slushhy chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
hmm, just because you can doesn't mean you should?
momo0424 chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
Lol! I love it! That was an awesome chapter. Can't wait to read the next one.
momo0424 chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Damn! This was a good chapter! Funny too.
LuisaHUAH chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
first of all...I FREAKIN LOVE THAT SONG! Romance on a Rocketship is awesome! XD lol and this chapter just shows that you can have an awesome one-shot without all the sex woohoo! can't wait for more _ (and now i have reviewed every chapter! score!)