Reviews for To Them That Ask
waitingforAslan chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I LOVE the Bible verses! Beautiful. I wish Supernatural would go more this way, though I know it won't.
Celesma chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
THAT WAS AMAZING. It's so, so rare to find a story in this fandom with a truly spiritual theme (especially since I have always found SPN, in spite of its religious elements, to be something of a "crooked" show - to borrow one of C.S. Lewis's descriptors - both in its portrayal of faith and its ideas of morality). I loved the idea of the Fourteen Holy Helpers - especially Saint George the dragon-slayer! - showing up to help the boys in their time of need. What an awesome interpretation of that prayer and use of that Scripture in Matthew.
book reader-lover of 3000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
soon as i sawem standing there and heard those first words about christianty i woulda slammed and locked the called my wican friend saying quick brirng the guns iv got the lighters and hairspray,their under attak!
AuntMo chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Beautiful...definitely AU, but there have always been a few doors open there for a little bit more faith and hope and you walked us through one in a brilliant way
FaithDaria chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Yes! Thank you! That was exactly what I wanted.
UnderCatt chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ah. Perfect.

The Fourteen Holy Helpers. That is exactly what they need right now. I love that idea. :)
julinka chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
NICE! :-)
SoCal chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wonderful..Kripke should see this an incorporate it into the story. Just great!
candy-cake chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love this. I think it sounds like a possibility. tell God to send some legs, I like that you included that ]
Mary chapter 1 . 2/12/2010