Reviews for Innocence Lost
SassYNoleS chapter 41 . 3/24
Loved this story! ..

triinityz chapter 41 . 2/11
I like to think that back in 2010 I read this but never bookmarked it, but back then I was shocked at the thought of Bella being with anyone else. Now I only read stories where she isn't with Edward. What a freaking ride! Thanks so much for such an awesome story!
triinityz chapter 30 . 2/11
So glad you didn't go the route of him believing her. It still sucks lol
triinityz chapter 29 . 2/11
It's only the fact that there will be a HEA that I'm able to get through this! Lol
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
so Eddie is now an abusive boyfriend? do as I say or no sex for you? what a prick!
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 11/25/2021
Edward is being an over reactive, jealous dick!
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 11/25/2021
was this a dream?
Rozaismyfavourite chapter 41 . 11/14/2021
I read this story in a day, it was amazing and I was so invested. I'm pleased it had a happy ending but often the suspense was killing me. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Elisabeth123 chapter 42 . 10/15/2021
Gosh I loved Jasper in this story. Every girl deserves a Jasper!
MrsNShelby2021 chapter 40 . 9/2/2021
she won't be a cullen though cause she's married jasper! so why is she getting a cullen crest and not a Whitlock one?
Aphremis C chapter 9 . 7/26/2021
Okay I’m gonna add something to my review; I fear that Jasper might just be using Bella as his rebound. Edward’s transition to Darkward doesn’t come off smoothly. I just... yeah, if this fic was constructed a bit more nicely, it would have been a great fic. You’re idea for this fic is nice but there’s a lot of plot holes... Jasper’s personality in the beginning was nice in this fic but when he started getting interested in Bella all of a sudden, my view in him had put him out of the limelight. I’m sorry for reviewing. I just couldn’t help it. It was alarming how both Jasper and Edward were acting towards Bella considering her vulnerability caused by Darkward. If only you had transitioned it to Bella and Jasper being friends- just friends first, where Jasper is helping Bella cope from Edward and by being there, listening to her troubles. Maybe sharing his own problem about Alice. No thoughts yet about how she looks pretty and attractive, just focused in providing help and being friends- and slowly warm up their relationship into a romantic one... but then again, this is an old fic so I’ll butt off now.
Aphremis C chapter 9 . 7/26/2021
I know this is an old fic but I didn’t like how Jasper got over Alice and started ‘obsessing’ over Bella. You may argue that Jasper is not obsessing over her and start justifying his feelings and actions but I find it hard to like his thoughts and feelings about our female lead. My opinions are probably the by-product of this time’s general opinion on what ‘should or should not be’ in a relationship and also how the mind of a person works (vampire or not, depends on their character), but I feel a sense of wrongness about the build up of Jasper and Bella’s relationship with each other and the end of Edward and Bella’s too. Another thing that rubs me off wrong is that for many years, Jasper and Alice were together for a long time. How could Alice leave Bella (who’s supposedly her best friend) in her times of need and leave it to Jasper (who’s her long time partner and husband), knowing he’ll be with her in the end and not in Alice? Yes, I know that this is a Jasper/Bella fic but I expected a better... flow? The transition of Jasper liking Bella, of Edward turning dark, or even Bella’s opinions about Jasper and also about Edward was not written smoothly. And it’s really alarming how Jasper didn’t even consider that Bella might prefer or need a female company rather than his when Carlisle asked him if he should send Esme to Bella. Edward’s already obsessing over Bella, she doesn’t need another male to be fixated over her, no matter how ‘good’ and ‘comforting’ he is for her. I don’t care if they’re ‘mates’ or special unicorns, I would like Jasper AND Edward to think clearly from all the lust haze they’re feeling towards Bella. Kind considerations, if they will. I’m still trying to see the ‘good’ in this fic so I’ll probably stick around for a chapter or more if the plot and the character build up doesn’t go downhill. Fingers-crossed.
Crimson.Swann chapter 2 . 1/19/2021
This is what happens when a 100 something hear old virgin has sex for the first time. They turn dark lol. Either do t have sex or don’t wait a hundred years, that’s the lesson of this story
hangala98 chapter 14 . 1/4/2021
skskskskssk the 100 monkeys thing omg
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 42 . 10/5/2020
This was a great storie! I love how adorable your jasper was
4,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »