Reviews for Innocence Lost
suziq968 chapter 30 . 8/9
The problem I have with this is Edward doesn't fit the story at all. Serious, he had sex and embraced his dark side so he's now more powerful than EVERYONE? It's well written but that plot hole just makes it impossible to believe in. It's not like there are others that are like him and it's impossible to believe that he could overpower the whole coven. It would be different if he gained another power or something but this just isn't plausible.
latreasem1 chapter 26 . 5/14
Ok So I was wrong..It is Phillip. But I think he is actually gonna save the day. Am I wrong? Sorry My little Ali Cat for doubting you
latreasem1 chapter 23 . 5/14
Yeah I dont think its Phillip, I think its that little Pixie Seer witch...and I hate you having me feel that My Alice is Pixie witch. For some reason i am getting a bad vibe from Alice
skyeza chapter 41 . 4/30
Okay, to start with im kinda disappointed that there wasn't any little baby Jaspers running around. This was a crazy read, it was so completely unique and different from anything else I've ever read. I really enjoyed it, I found it thrilling and exciting rollacoaster. I'd have liked if there was more wolf pack involved, but it was still extremely entertaining and near impossible to put down without completely reading the whole story. I loved it, I totally loved Jasper, super sexy.
monica03 chapter 41 . 3/30
This was the first J/B story I have read and all I can say is wow! This story is incredible.
amguevara88 chapter 41 . 3/28
I am usually not a Jasper Bella shipper . But this was fantastic.
loverunknown chapter 42 . 12/19/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I always come back to this story. I never get tired of rereading it, and that is a true testament to how you wrote it. Thank you for writing, and thank you for providing the world with such a great J/B story. I always write my own because I can never find enough! Haha. Merry Christmas!
Luscious lisa chapter 42 . 12/1/2016
Really well paced read, very well balanced as well. Thankyou for allowing me to read you wonderful story x
kinnik chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
I don't know if you are still checking reviews, but I just had to tell you that I LOVE this story so far and I'm so excited that it's 42 chapters long. Longer stories are the absolute best and it's complete! whoohoo
jeoliverio chapter 42 . 7/3/2016
I really liked this Bella\Casper love story
Madison.Hagan chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
Incredible Story
Madison.Hagan chapter 30 . 6/12/2016
100% AMAZING
izzyandrews123 chapter 40 . 5/23/2016
p
orchidluv chapter 42 . 5/6/2016
this was a fantastic fic!
orchidluv chapter 27 . 5/6/2016
I think edward underestimates the power of protecting a true mate. what a young naive 17 year old poop!
4,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »