Reviews for Just Ticking Along
That Faggot From Next door chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
That was extremely cute. I cant wait for more
T. Alana M chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Oh my.. XD
Inumaru101 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I drew a picture for this chapter but I did change a few things. The only thing that is the same is that it has Sesshomaru with a collar and leash on with the items you mentioned in this chapter. the description of the picture will explain everything. anyways just though you might want to see it. Go to art/Going-For-Walkies-373252084?ga_submit_new10%25 3A1369272938 to see it
Gayle Nightingale chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
brilliant! I love the entire stoy
Avenging Neko chapter 23 . 2/7/2012
TeeHeeHeeHee!

Normally I never read Incest, but I'm apparently addicted to you and all your writing. XP

Hee, this is such a silly story. I'll have to keep an eye out for when it updates. *gigglesnorts*
anonymous please chapter 23 . 1/3/2012
I love this! 3 after you finish Just Ticking Along, you should make a sort of prequel of sorts. Like, Sesshy "fondling" the gardener (from ch. 1) and other things like that. I just want to read something like that because of Inuyasha's reaction.
kazewafuiteiru97 chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
Awww... I find this chapter so cute :)

and i understand their problem, lol that stuff is horrendous to get out of your hair
Sakurazu Sayo chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
ohholyf*ck...your mind is awesome. i am so favourite-ing you! keep writing hilarious stories! weee~~
ardentes chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
That's a great holiday story! I thought that was hilarious!
ajj7sunhawk chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Now I wanna eat mochi (what ever that is) Inuyasha flavoured. lol. Merry Christmas. Happy Hanuka, Quanza or plain happy holidays! thanks for the early present
hentai18ancilla chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Hilarious! Inuyasha's so cute!
Nikkie23534 chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Oh my goodness! That was hilarious! It brought so many wonderful memories. Like the first time I made christmas rice crispies treats for my family, when I was a little girl! I got that mess EVERYWHERE! My parents and siblings never said a word, they just ate them! Good times...I had forgotten about that. Thank you!

B reading U!
Esha Napoleon chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
LOVE IT!
SparklingSnowfall chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
LOL I have no idea what mochi is, but poor Inuyasha, tries to do something good and makes a mess of it. Sesshoumaru should be happy that Inuyasha hadn't run into mokomoko! LOL Aw, Sessmom came over! It was cute to have Kouga and Shippo, too. _ Floss indeed. *snicker*
Inumimi1 chapter 23 . 12/23/2011
Thank you for the great holiday treat!