Reviews for Memory of Tears
anon chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I was a bit apprehensive about reading this at first, the idea of any sort of Hazama/Sodia relationship weirded me out a bit. Although my initial hesitation, I have rather enjoyed this. I know you haven't updated in close to 2 years, but it would be lovely if you could continue with this fanfiction.
WildfireDreams chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
_ can't wait to read more!
KrystalKrimsonStar chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Normally, Zagi's...new arm would've really bothered me, but I quite like this twist. And lol at Yuri's apprehension. XD The plot is thickening, I'm looking forward to more!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 9 . 6/28/2010
Another decent chapter.. loved the cute little scene with Yuri and Judy, about Yuri's plan to ask Estelle out :'D

And.. nice ToV:FS character insert
KrystalKrimsonStar chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
Damn, I've missed a few chapters...

Overall, very good. A few spelling mistakes here and there, but I really enjoyed it. And hooray for action/fight scenes! Update soon, dude. )
WildfireDreams chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Wow. Also umm which twin is which? I know they are the red heads from the movie but I get them mixed up.
Azure-Wulfe chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Omg, Zagi O_O

And.. poor Duke :

Awesome progress on the story so far, really enjoying it! Keep up the good work :)
KrystalKrimsonStar chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Excellent battle scene. And good job with Duke's dialouge, sometimes that hard to get down.

Judith gonna have her work cut out for her to save Duke. A severed arm, major wounds, yikes! Hamza's one meanie! XD

Looking forward to more!
WildfireDreams chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
! Duke! Amazing chapter please write more soon!
goatgod chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
oh snaps! i wonder what hazama has planned? great job with this story thus far too! i really like eet! *claps*
KrystalKrimsonStar chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Well, so far, I enjoy this story. Very interesting. ) A few things did confuse me though. If a sword made me go crazy and burn down a building, I would stay away. But then again, I do like fire...XD

Looking forward to what you do next!
KrystalKrimsonStar chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Hmm, sounds very interesting. You've got me, I'm gonna have to finish reading all of this now. XD

Just a small reminder, be careful with tenses and time in your writing. It's really hard to get them straight, but just keep that in mind. )
Ravenshirin chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I like it so far. Who was the man supposed to be...? The "evil" man?
WildfireDreams chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Hmm wonder what's going to happen next. Please write more soon _
LaZyEnErGeTiC chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
It's starting to get interesting. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter