Reviews for The Riverside Serenade
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 1 . 2/13
Would like to know why exactly Sakura did this and who the two hidden shinobi were...
NotAStalker chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I absolutely encourage more to this little one-shot! You might have already made one (didn't bother looking) but this deserves more! Too cute!
Kintora chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this story ever though it's not Valentines' Day! Nice fluff
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was so sweet. :D
I love it.
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was a really cute one! I'll have to read its sequel right away! :D
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww, I found this to be very adorable.
Janet chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I just had to re-read this (again!) before reading your latest sequel to this story! And I STILL love it!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
What a cute story! :)
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww. The fact that Sakura is not really romantically interested in Itachi makes this story especially charming.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
A violin serenade is so sweet! :D
suzskj chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
very interesting story!
Janet chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I couldn't help but read this again. It is so very cute and amusing. Thank you!
firecloak chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ahh that was beautiful!
Ioga chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awww, such fluffy cuteness. I was a bit surprised to see a violin; one'd think the "Asian" folk would be going for completely different instruments.

On the other hand, I was strangely touched. I've played a classical instrument myself, and being able to move someone / anyone with music was something that kept me playing. Until the illusion was broken and I got stuck on the conclusion that people are more often annoyed (it takes a gazillion practice rounds to get to a point where you get a complex piece right) than moved (in the end, your audience won't find it half as much fun as you do). :/ That's what made this particular fantasy so nostalgically sweet, the 14-year-old that could have been. With a violin, no less - it has to be among the most annoying instruments known to man when in practice mode. ;)

As always, your depiction of the tensions between Itachi and Sakura are mouthwatering! I'm looking forward to the sequel. Thanks for this!
clafrehippie chapter 1 . 1/15/2011