Reviews for My Lonely Angel
Sawbo1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really enjoyed this.

You captured all those unsaid thoughts and feelings at the end of that episode.

Billy was brilliant at portraying all those thoughts that you had the Doctor reading from her body language, as we did.

Thank-you
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wow, I really can't believe that this is your first DW story. It's excellent, especially the way you captured the Doctor's thoughts and feelings. Bravo! :)
MissEmris chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You are such a good writer! I loved all the descriptive language in there, you really seemed to capture the Doctor's emotions. Just one thing, though. This may just be my jealous self being ignorant and hiding from the truth (lol), but I hadn't imagined him to be as in love with her as that. Yes? No? Maybe?

Oh, and I loved that line, "Mickey the Not-as-intelligent-as-a-Time-Lord-but-smarter-than-an-ape." Hehee. That made me giggle.

Thanks for a great read
inkpen1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Sweet! Good job with all of the characters, you picked them all up quickly if you've watched series #2, 3 and 4 in a week!

I can't say I'm that much of a DW fan, apart from David Tennant, who did a brilliant job. Used to watch years ago, but stopped after #4. Probably won't watch #11, the last 20 seconds of TEoT/2 were more than enough to put me off. A DT clone he is not.

Haven't read any FF lately either - if you ever want a 9-5 job, don't go into teaching! No let-up in sight either - some of us don't have half-terms!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I definitely teared up a bit reading this. It was beautiful. Well done.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Excellent story.
Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is a great story, you've got a fantastic insight into the inner workings of the doctor's mind and his opinions. The way the thoughts move slowly and...well...thoughtfully to one another works so well! It really reflects the doctor's feelings :)

this a definite fave me thinks,

good job, especially for your first fic in dw territory...blimey!