Reviews for Yankees vs Sox
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I was wondering if you could help me, you see there was a ralphie/phoebe story I really liked a lot. It was on my favorites and everything. Every once in a while I would go to read it, but I just looked and it was gone! The title was "Chapstick, Chapped Lips and Things Like chemistry". I don't remember the author either, but I was wondering since you read and write magic school bus fanfic, you might be able to point me in the right direction to the author. Thanks so much for your time! :) also good premise for your story!
treatster chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I didn't expect the end, I thought you were going to write until either Phoebe or Ralphie won or lost the bet. I'm not demanding any updates though. Not that I'm demanding you ditch the story either, it was pretty good.

I'm having a little magic Schoolbus read and review frenzy right now, so if you've written any other MSB stories, don't be surprised if I review them.
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this was cute. I liked it
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
HEY THERE!

I missed your stories (not that I was around long enough for it nowadays, but you catch my drift)! I loved this Ralphie and Phoebe bantering about baseball! Ralphie strikes me as a hardcore baseball lover although he also shows interest in basketball as well. And Phoebe, dear sweet Phoebe, she has that certain sweet (yet not pushover) attitude that simply endears her. And, I must commend you on choosing New York. Awesome...