Reviews for For Her
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
momo
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Excellent take on the situation at had. You described the scene so well. A powerful and moving piece.

Sora
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Nice one shot. Instead of gushing and trying to pass off feelings that aren't presented in the Manga as fact, (instead of using character development to get their), one goes and uses the feelings that are present in the Manga, to a great deal of potential, and presenting them in a different light.
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This is exactly like Hitsugaya-taichou! So sweet and sad...I hate Aizen with a burning passion.
darklover chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Really well done. You did a good job of capturing Hitsugay's feelings. I'm still in shock that Kubo has done this. All I have to say is Hinamori can't die. It's just so wrong!
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
hey

great story

it was so sad when hitsugaya stabbed hinamori

when i read it i had to something like this to

10/10

haylie myers
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
wow that's really powerful. i absolutely freaked out upon reading the most recent chapter and my heart goes out to hitsugaya so much. I really hope that momo doesn't die b/c after everything that she's gone through and after recently recovering from her earlier injuries it would be such a waste to have her die like that. Wonderful story, it really captured the emotion of the chapter nicely! Keep up the good work :)