Reviews for Heroism
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Nicely written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
According to the dictionary a hero is "a person of exceptional bravey" Kirk is that, if nothing else, but I see your point.
xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awesome :)
Undead Artist chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Eh, I've read this before - I didn't realise you wrote it o.O Oh, and I'm the girl who made you guilty and then you made me guilty because I couldn't write with my left hand... *cough*

Yeah, Undead Artist at your service anyway.

I like this; really. I love in depth stories but often people miss out on things or make it too bad or too good or too unrealistic and so very odd...

You do not. You're really good at writing shorter stories (I have yet to read one of your longer ones, if you have any, and if you have any familiar ones) and keep it close to the story and very much keeping the characters real and living with words. You do it in few words and simple ways that most people would fail spectacularly at.

Good work 3

From girl with ruined left hand, Undead Artist :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh, I liked it. It was really intense. A peek into his mind. Awesome!
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Well, it was a nice approach to it but I gotta admit that the first Star Trek story you put up definitely had a lot more zing to it. Maybe it was just all the one-line paragraphs but I can't help but think that the story would have been a lot better off if we had more in-depth opportunities to see why Jim Kirk wasn't quite yet who he came to be. Maybe see him interact with his mother or Captain Pike or some random person that rubbed him the wrong way just to show that we all have a potential to become something more but it takes a certain sequence, a certain will, to become that.

Just something to think about, I suppose. Again, it's great to see you writing again and I hope to see more soon.
straywriting chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I think this was great. Your little foray into Jim's psyche made the fic really insightful for me. I feel like I know Jim better now. Thanks for sharing!
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I think that your story is really very smart and well-written.

I was actually curious to see what your conclusion would be: it was even better that I expected. Well done! (and thank you)