Reviews for Heat Wave
Loved this little fic!
CarysPendragon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Whoa. God, what I wouldn't give to have these two sex kittens XD
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
...Wow i'm beginning to like summer
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
loved it! super hot!
Imaginewhirledpeas chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awesome. even better than my stories. draco is such a sexy beast; always and forever.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
that was hot and I loved how Harry convinced Draco
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
hahaha. i liked your little author note. and judging by how crazy good this one-shot was...you should make writing this stuff your expertise! :)

hahaha, keep it up.
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Oh man, if I had been part of that community, I could have submitted my 'Sweet Summer Sweat' fic!

It makes sense (heatwave leads to sex haha) but this was brilliantly executed, well-written, melt the snow smut.

And here in Australia, it's still summer so I'm reading this in bed with my fan on full blast coz it's so bloody hot today!

Hope to read more of your works

xoxo
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
No, you are wrong this is your area of expertise. That would melt the foot of snow at my house. Just wow
kayleigh24 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
good!

loved it!
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
very beautiful
The Conspicuous Ninja chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Sex ISN'T your area of expertise! That was so freakin' hot! You are the GOD of sex scenes!

*drools* Hot, sexy, sweet and ...sweaty? O_O

On your profile page you said you are looking for a writing buddy... I haven't uploaded any fanfics (nor have I finished any *blushes*) But I'd like to be fanfiction buddies nontheless... ? *looks sheepish* Only if you want too.

Anywho...

Love,

Persephone Phoenix
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
i thought this was a really good PWP, too hot for words lol
Himuro chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hah, oh I love the ending to this. ;) It's just so perfect. And that was TOO HOT FOR ME. xD

Thanks for writing!