Reviews for The Darkest Hour
lzdiva4 chapter 8 . 8/31
This was a sad part of her journey, but there is hope that things will get better. You can see little glimpses of it already. Looking forward to the last part of the series.
MiniLover chapter 9 . 1/7
This was beyond gut-wrenching! At times it was almost too hard to read. But with your amazing writing you went just far enough to reach into the deepest part of your readers souls but never to the point of revolution. It's a fine line but you handled it so well.
MiniLover chapter 4 . 1/7
Yay, Sookie's home! So much emotion! I felt it down to my bones. Glad things are looking up for her. And so glad Ocella is no more!
MiniLover chapter 2 . 1/7
This is so very riveting! Sookie can glamour vampires and see their memories? Ocella is alive/undead?! :-o
MiniLover chapter 1 . 1/7
Such an emotional beginning! It truly tugged at my heart :'( I felt everyone's pain. Each of them had such different but justified reactions. I'm nervous to move on to the next chapter. Feeling apprehensive about Sookie's reaction. Here goes...
georgiasuzy chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
This is a great series added to my faves. I hate "Sookie turning" stories but yours was perfect. Accidental turning. Absolute fidelity. Bottled blood and no live feeding. You addressed everything I ever worried about.

I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend the DEAD WRONG series.
bethelove chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
This was great story here..
SunsetRush chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
I am so moved by this story. The searing pain of it. It was amazingly well told. Thankyou for sharing
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Love cadel! Great one-liner about leaving sookie's car alone, o ce he's taken all his stuff out of it! And his bet with hunter re whether pam would leak after being reunited with sookie, ahhhhhhh. The self harming issue was poignant. And the risks sookie took, sigh, feel for Eric! But really she isn't so unreasonable, just deeply, deeply insecure. How fascinating to be able to talk with anyone hundreds a d hundreds of years old with all their faculties! I think the past two reviews out of synch. Have just finished chapter 7 when Eric remembers to tell sookie she looks beautiful. Thank you.
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Oh hunter!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Oh hunter!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Dear Megan your imagination is amazing, can't linger here have to go to the next chapter!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
You weren't kidding. Gulp. I really thought she was dead, gone forever. I didn't even see that happening!
Gumdrop21 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
I'm so happy I recently found you! I have read 8 of your stories but this one just took my breath away. I usually don't like it when a writer turns Sookie into a vampire but I must say, you my dear have mastered how it happended and made it perfectly believeable. You understand the complexity of these characters and you stayed true to their personalities. Although, I do think that Eric is a little wussy and would definitely be firmer and a little more in control but I understand that this was about Sookie finding herself. You are just a BRILLIANT writer with such depth and character. Thank you for so many AMAZING rock!
p3pperp chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Such a heartwrenching chapter, I really feel for Pam. Am so eager to find out how this ends! Fantastic job!