Reviews for The Darkest Hour
georgiasuzy chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
This is a great series added to my faves. I hate "Sookie turning" stories but yours was perfect. Accidental turning. Absolute fidelity. Bottled blood and no live feeding. You addressed everything I ever worried about.

I've now read this entire series and it's AWESOME! Added this undiscovered gem to my favorites and highly recommend the DEAD WRONG series.
bethelove chapter 9 . 11/18/2011
This was great story here..
SunsetRush chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
I am so moved by this story. The searing pain of it. It was amazingly well told. Thankyou for sharing
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Love cadel! Great one-liner about leaving sookie's car alone, o ce he's taken all his stuff out of it! And his bet with hunter re whether pam would leak after being reunited with sookie, ahhhhhhh. The self harming issue was poignant. And the risks sookie took, sigh, feel for Eric! But really she isn't so unreasonable, just deeply, deeply insecure. How fascinating to be able to talk with anyone hundreds a d hundreds of years old with all their faculties! I think the past two reviews out of synch. Have just finished chapter 7 when Eric remembers to tell sookie she looks beautiful. Thank you.
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Oh hunter!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Oh hunter!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Dear Megan your imagination is amazing, can't linger here have to go to the next chapter!
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
You weren't kidding. Gulp. I really thought she was dead, gone forever. I didn't even see that happening!
Gumdrop21 chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
I'm so happy I recently found you! I have read 8 of your stories but this one just took my breath away. I usually don't like it when a writer turns Sookie into a vampire but I must say, you my dear have mastered how it happended and made it perfectly believeable. You understand the complexity of these characters and you stayed true to their personalities. Although, I do think that Eric is a little wussy and would definitely be firmer and a little more in control but I understand that this was about Sookie finding herself. You are just a BRILLIANT writer with such depth and character. Thank you for so many AMAZING sories...you rock!
p3pperp chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Such a heartwrenching chapter, I really feel for Pam. Am so eager to find out how this ends! Fantastic job!
ilovemysteries chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
omg ..i know these are doen and over so my review is somewhat late.. but i jsut have to say i am riveted by the stoy reading them in order back to back... i am hooked, the banter , the love the heartache u write it all very well.. some gaps in time line. but it flow well realy realy well (hope u write more soon)
Djehmli chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
I rarely review before I finish a story, let alone not even finish a chapter. Wow, absolutely wow. Superb writing and tension building. Superb nailing of the characters. I've loved the whole series so far. But this.. just wow.
Dizzyxx chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
My phone ruined my 1st attempt at a review ( So I had to start over... Anyways... Chapters 3-8 were simply sugar cookies compared to the 1st two chapters (which were simply heart-wrenching. Pam... My gosh, Pam just about ripped my heart out!). But the end of ch 7 is what really did me in... "You look beautiful tonight." *sobs* such a sad/beautiful moment ). Sookie running away (yet again) didn't anger this time... She seemed somewhat justifiable (even if she did leave Eric in pain) in her reasons. Hey at least she left a note with her reasons this time AND she kept her word and came back. And they BOTH stood by their vows *sigh* (even if her way wasn't the right way...). As terrified as I was of reading this, I truly loved this story D and of course, Cadel was hilarious as always P
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
After reading this 1st ch, I can only imagine how utterly pissed off Sookie will be and how heart-broken Eric will be. I am now officially terrified of you! lol. Poor Pam... aside from Eric, my heart ached for her the most (
radiate689 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010