Reviews for Track Record
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm so happy that someone actually wrote a background story about Jordan before he met Greg. Loved the little drama you added in. The book is really close to my heart and it was a pleasure to read your fic.
Eponime chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Gorgeous ending, and I loved the back story too. :) Very good writing! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
idlewriter chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
This is lovely, and interesting to have Jordan's viewpoint. As in your other piece, you've picked out so much from the story and woven it into your own. It's touching and believable.

My only criticism is that the remark about Wilfred Owen doesn't sound much like Jordan. Jordan is cleverer than that - even allowing for his confusion at this particular moment! But the near-rape experience is good, building on the wariness Jordan shows in the book.

Congratulations, though, on providing such a poignant happy ending.
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This fic is great, it's interesting to see what Jordan might have been thinking and what might have happened to him in the past to shape his personality. The ending was very sweet and it's all very in character for the both of them. The title of the fic is great too!
Vexminster chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Lovely. It's so interesting to read from Jordan's perspective. Reading this reminded me of how little we find out about him in the book. I like that you were creative and came up with other characters and backstories.
5redroses chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Amazing! I'm so glad more people have written fanfics for this book recently, I love it. I found the fact that you wrote Jordan as having been nearly raped really interesting and think it actually fits really well.
Moonsign chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Lovely! A much better ending than the real book and you've STILL managed to keep them in character. Thanks for writing this!