Reviews for Beyond Heaven
misswings89 chapter 12 . 11/16
That was a lovely story
Michelle285 chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
I know this is an incredibly late review, but I recently became obsessed with this show (again...I kind of go through phases) and it's finals time so I decided to procrastinate. Anyway...I absolutely LOVE this story! :) I am quite sad that they didn't end up together, but I guess I understand why you had to end it this way. I did love their little child and I loved how accepting all the angels were of it! I hope you'll start a new story soon...I really like all of yours! :)
Deyse chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
You write so beautifully... I told you how much I enjoy your style and I do hope you write more; although it's a long wait, it's all worth it!

I wish they had ended together but I understood the way you wanted things to turn into and once again you did a brilliant job with this story!

Thanks for that and I'll be waiting for more!
Kimbre chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
*sigh* It ended appropriately...but I always prefer them together together, but I still have to salute you for a brilliant story and I have to plead with you to eventually begin another one. Though the wait is sometimes long (And no one takes longer to update than I do, so I am not complaining) I always get very happy when my email announces a new chapter!

Take care and I hope to see something from you soon!
TouchedbyanAngelFan chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
OMG this is a great chapter! What a cliff hanger! lol! Cant wait for the next update and when I get to see what happens to the angels!
Deyse chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
I'm all scared here after I knew what is about to happen to Christian! HOpe Monica and Andrew run until the angels cannot find them anymore!

And loved the kiss in public scene!;) Cute break from the tension of this great chapter!

Please, post again soon!
Kimbre chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
I could barely handle Andrew's pain in this chapter...I will probably be a weeping mess in the next one.

Always so well done; so sweet yet so intense at the same time. And btw, I love you writing them too. Don't ever stop.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
This is so awesome so far. I really love it! Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the great work! :)
Deyse chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
You got me sitting on the edge of my chair and biting my nails now! What's about to happen with Christian will certainly break Monica's heart and bring so much sadness to my favourite angelic couple!:(

But at the same time I'm dreading to see what's in for the next chapter I'm also curious to see how things will end up!

PS. Christian is so amazingly cute! And I just loved the scenes with the "angel family" all together and Andrew and Monica's "relaxation moment"! lol

Please, keep this brilliant writing flowing!
Kimbre chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
I am so happy to see you writing again! Made me very happy on a very tiring Friday!

I am already all tensed up for what is going to happen. I don't like it. i know Christian should be in heaven but I also want him with his parents...and I think they make excellent humans!

Rock on, girl!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens when they take Christian. Have a wonderful week. )
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
Deyse chapter 9 . 7/9/2011

I’m so glad to hear from you again and I’m so glad and grateful that you’re continuing with this (wonderful) story!

I have to say that I too fell into deep sadness with the news of John’s passing – it still hurts today and whenever it crosses my mind again I try to focus my thoughts on something else. I must say that I myself am surprised at how sad I was at hearing that. So I completely understand how you felt too.

And as usual I love this chapter.

"I don't want to do this. I don't want to know love if it just means I have to lose it. What kind of cruel joke is this?" this line is so dramatic and sad, and it’s so beautiful. The whole scene with Monica and Andrew was great!

And Kathleen’s appearance was a great idea! So appropriate when Monica was so lost.

“Something every angel wishes for, a chance to have a piece of mortality without giving away your immortality." I love this line too!

And the end... you always leave me sitting on the edge of my chair wanting to read more! So I hope it doesn’t take you too long to post again, you’re a very talented writer and I truly miss reading such an inspiring story!
Kimbre chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I was convinced I was seeing things when the alert hit my inbox, then I was nearly giddy!

I struggled deeply with John's death as well, so I understand. His death hit me stronger than I possibly could have ever imagined and even now I don't like to think about it. In a way, reading and writing the fanfic seems to keep him alive in some way.

Your story took a turn I was not expecting but that is one of the things I love about your writing! So glad you are back and I hope you stay back!
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
Your story is very good and creative. I hope you post more I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a wonderful week. )
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »