Reviews for C Is For Cooking, Cannibalism, And Kissing
peanut butter s'mores chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Freaking hilarious. Absolutely love it.

Oh, Wormmon... xD
Ai Star chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
LORL! nice one making Wormmon behave like that I couldn't stop laughing from that!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wormmon needs to stop watching nat geo or he might get some other crazy ideas about Yolei.
James Hiwatari chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loved your digimons. I agree that Wormmon seems to be capable of being extremely possessive. It fits with my head cannon. D

Wonder what would happen when they go beyond kissing...

James
Daidairo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I first saw this some time ago, but I skipped it because I didn't like to see the dub names being used; I was of the opinion that since the US version frequently gives the characters a different personality from the original, a fan who watches the US version would write a different IC character (or OOC from both versions). So I skipped it.

Today, however, I'm glad to have clicked on this. It was highly enjoyable. The viewpoints of the Digimon were beautifully done, and Miyako/Yolei was only a little bit different. Well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
THE funniest Digimon fic ever! ;D

Wormon was so IC, he's so cute and protective of his Ken

And that line totally cracked me up: "That was you? The number wasn't your house. I thought it was one of those phone perverts or something with all that heavy breathing." :D
Hahahahaha. haha. ha. Ookkay done laughing so here's some review stuff. I absolutely adored wormmon's views on humanity. We're such a weird race.
yite12 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wormmon is too cute! I love it!
Maka94 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
LOL, I was giggling the whole way through this. So cute, adorable and humouress...I LOVED IT!
Seseorang chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Would be cute to see Wormmon trying to save Ken from Miyako, knowing how Wormmon is! Haha
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I thought I'd might as well check out your compainion story, and I must say, I am not dissapointed. This was just as good as the other, and I liked it. My favorite part was Yolei negotiating for Ken. It made me smile. Good job.
dEaYrEkSness chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
CUTE! Wormmon was great! loll loved ur story a lot! Well write more :)
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was also adorable! I think my favorite part was when Ken first blushed at Wormmon saying that Yolei wanted to eat him. I wonder what he was thinking of...
Kimiko Heroux chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lolz. cannibalism. this is why i love Wormmon. great story.
Anette Paris chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I loved it! It's funny and original. I adored the way you described Wormmon behavior. I also really liked Poromon!

And yeah! That episode when they go to Mexico is awesome! Wormmon is really funny!

And well, Kenyako is my favorite pairing, so this one-shot is perfect for me!

Good bye! Keep writting!