Reviews for La Blue Wizard
kanazak chapter 16 . 6/23
This... was hilarious XD

Awesome story. Quite fun to read, even if the number of people I can talk with about it is rather limited due to the particular cross involved. XD

Wish there was more, but since the last update was 6 years ago, that's unlikely, isn't it? :(

Well, much thanks for posting this. It really brightened my day.
ChaosDragon25 chapter 16 . 5/16
I think you have written a wonderful story and hope that someday you grace us with a continuance
Hamilton chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
Well, what can I say that the others haven't already? Great story, please continue... :-)!
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
For the love of all that's Holy, come back and finish this!
Thrans chapter 16 . 8/29/2015
Its criminal this hasn't been touched in 5 years :(
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
I hope you update this again soon. Its one if my favorites and it skwats brightened up my day when you published a new chapter.
Darklink1011 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
So why did you stop this story anyway? It is great.
iafaS chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
You know what the strangest thing is? I just watched the new episode for Witches of EastEnd, and what is apparently called the Mandragora shows up in the last scene. That's sort of what I pictured the Potter demi-demon form to be.
Kalladin1989 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
great story so far. cant wait for next chapter. i hope all the first year gryff girls are in harrys harem.
Ar-Kaos chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
A great story, lots of fun... a little squick danger with the ages involved, but frankly with the way you write them it is very easy to forget that they aren't late teens.

Would have loved to have seen a sixth-seventh year epilogue..
MariusDarkwolf chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
This is very interesting, any plans on continuing it?
feltyminotaur61 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Just wanted to know if you were planning on continuing this. I really enjoy reading it and would love to see where you take it.
Starfox5 chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Great idea for a crossover, nicely done without anything too crude or inappropriate.
HoosierCullen chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Very good fic and I am hoping you add to it soon. I like having Lily and James in the story and the added OCs are good too. I like the idea of the Shikima and how this heritage effects Harry and his life. It would be interesting to see how the next few years go especially when puberty hits him. Then add in the fourth year Tri-Wiz and Fleur being around and her being a Veela and a sexual being would be enticing for the demi-demon. Also having Daph as the GWOL is fun to read as it takes some of the pressures off Harry. I would like to suggest if you are going to add more witches later that Tonks be one of the witches with Harry. Remus stated earlier he like older witches and it would be more in likely hood for him to fall for another were than Tonks. I am hoping you write more on this and your other fics I have really enjoyed reading them.
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
...They really do have the sun shine out their ass?

OH GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! It gives me a bunch of ideas for various crossovers honestly.o.o