Reviews for La Blue Wizard
I hope you update this again soon. Its one if my favorites and it skwats brightened up my day when you published a new chapter.
Darklink1011 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
So why did you stop this story anyway? It is great.
iafaS chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
You know what the strangest thing is? I just watched the new episode for Witches of EastEnd, and what is apparently called the Mandragora shows up in the last scene. That's sort of what I pictured the Potter demi-demon form to be.
Kalladin1989 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
great story so far. cant wait for next chapter. i hope all the first year gryff girls are in harrys harem.
Ar-Kaos chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
A great story, lots of fun... a little squick danger with the ages involved, but frankly with the way you write them it is very easy to forget that they aren't late teens.

Would have loved to have seen a sixth-seventh year epilogue..
MariusDarkwolf chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
This is very interesting, any plans on continuing it?
feltyminotaur61 chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
Just wanted to know if you were planning on continuing this. I really enjoy reading it and would love to see where you take it.
Starfox5 chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
Great idea for a crossover, nicely done without anything too crude or inappropriate.
HoosierCullen chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Very good fic and I am hoping you add to it soon. I like having Lily and James in the story and the added OCs are good too. I like the idea of the Shikima and how this heritage effects Harry and his life. It would be interesting to see how the next few years go especially when puberty hits him. Then add in the fourth year Tri-Wiz and Fleur being around and her being a Veela and a sexual being would be enticing for the demi-demon. Also having Daph as the GWOL is fun to read as it takes some of the pressures off Harry. I would like to suggest if you are going to add more witches later that Tonks be one of the witches with Harry. Remus stated earlier he like older witches and it would be more in likely hood for him to fall for another were than Tonks. I am hoping you write more on this and your other fics I have really enjoyed reading them.
Reishin Amara chapter 16 . 10/1/2013
...They really do have the sun shine out their ass?

OH GOD I LOVE THIS STORY! It gives me a bunch of ideas for various crossovers honestly.o.o
Lunaris-wind chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
This was great fun, and I'm definitely going to check and see if more of it is available on other websites.
JordanMathias chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
I'm curious as to why you stopped writing this, great plot, great character building...
Leonineus chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Please update this soon! It's an amazing fic, and I'll definitely be rereading it!
nobodez chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
I'm sorry that this story is over three years dead, but I must say, I hope you can return to it one day.
nobodez chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Just found this from tvtropes' fanfic crossover recommendation page. Quite the interesting one so far, and from the recommendation, I look forward to more.