Reviews for Ranma 1/2; 'Easy Target'
Hammerchuckery chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
One of the few stories that completely didn't go so well.
FuzzyBoots chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
Eh, you do interesting concepts. The spelling could definitely use work - if nothing else, you get a lot of homonyms mixed up - and your martial arts scenes manage to be overly technical and yet get a lot of little details wrong. I like them enough to keep reading, but it definitely needs polishing.
FuzzyBoots chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Axe kicks hit with the heel, not the toe. Sounds more like she did a high snap front kick.
Fon chapter 14 . 6/1/2007
... Whoa...
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 12 . 12/8/2006
wow that was just awesome dude man i cant wait read the other 2 also

17 Hours later

"DON'T THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM US, RANMA!"

"Mommy, are they Charlie's Angels?" A little girl asked her parent among the crowded Dallas airport.

"Now dear, just ignore the nice prostitutes."

Dallas is a big city.

that just so wrong about the Charlie's Angels and the prostitutes comment but it was so funny. also i havent heard of 'The Big Hit' but i want see it now also keep up the good work
Showstopper chapter 12 . 3/18/2002
Awesome twist on the Ranma as an assassin bit. I've never seen anybody meld John Woo style action into Ranma's universe so well. I had given up on your Ranama Oversexed Nympho series because well it go too crazy for my tastes.

However, this series was definitely entertaining. Looking forward to the prequel to this. Have a good day, :)
Suekeiichi Kaiton chapter 12 . 2/14/2002
A follow up in the future, perhaps?
Philodox chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Why did you not include a flashback explaining the reason for Akanes reaction (Maybe the final confrontation before Ranma left Nerima)?

Suggestion: Do it!
Scott chapter 10 . 2/13/2002
Love it!

Wonder if Akane will be surprised to face a Ranma that's prepared to fight back. Revenge is a dish best served by bludgening Akane to death with her own mallet.
Matthew London chapter 9 . 2/10/2002
He should have shot or at least crippled her.
SIGsquirrel chapter 8 . 2/9/2002
I hate you! How could you finish it like that? You cruel, cruel person. Please continue as soon as posible. THis is such a good story. Please, please, please write fast!
Scott chapter 7 . 2/8/2002
This fic is fantastic! You've left some huge, and captavating cliffhangers, and I should be mildly annoyed at that. However with the rate you're updating, who cares. As soon as I finish a part, I'm eagerly awaiting the next. That's the sign of a really good author. Thanks.
Suekeiichi Kaiton chapter 6 . 2/7/2002
Write more! Write a lot more!

Great fic, really puts a new spin on the 'Ranma becomes an assassin' fic. Nice spin on his/her relationship with Kim, will Kim ever find out about the curse? I can just imagine the carnage. The sixth chapter was like a scene from the Matrix, very well done, especially with Ranma continuing the kiss as they fought - nice touch!
Matthew London chapter 6 . 2/6/2002
Those three are just going to get themselves killed if they keep this up. I wonder what ranma supposedly did to them any way?
Scott chapter 5 . 2/4/2002
I love it! I was hoping for Ranma and Kim to get together, and this way... funny as hell. Can't wait to see what happens next.