Reviews for Shadows
buche chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Interesting start
Agn chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Julliete,

I can't thank you enough for this. for all of your ThaneFemShep stories. I've read them all in the order you provided, and it just completely fulfilled my Mass Effect experience - I was quite heartbroken after the game, romancing Thane and finding out that the character was mistreated. Yes, Bioware did a wonderful start in ME2, but than in ME3 they did not remember about Thane until the very end, and it showed greatly.
But you.. You save it :) at least for me you did. Dosed, Probed, Dated - all so wonderfully capturing the beginning of their deep and beautiful relationship. I love the style you write - easy, light, I love how you capture the characters!
Further chapters capture you completely, with the way you portrayed their love with such elegance and grace combining their physical and emotional bond.
It blew my mind a bit, when you wrote about their last moments together - I don't know, maybe we think alike, but I also thought, that Thane would have liked that Shepard would get back together with Kaidan. I really thought that Thane would have wanted to give Shepard the life where she would be loved, and if he couldn't do it, he would at least make sure that Shepard would be open to the possibility of being loved by somebody else. in ME3 I felt kind of guilty choosing to be with Kaidan after Thanes death (might sound stupid, but it is what it is), since there was no acknowledgment of ThaneShepard relationship afterwords, but your piece just put everything in place :) Thank you for that.
And of course, this last mission the Shadow - epic. It had drama, intensity, humor, love, romance, and especially - closure.
Hope you get to read this review, even if you posted everything a long time ago :)Thank you again, for these wonderful pieces. I was amazed how talented you are, and I really hope you will never loose the passion for writing :)
Nichalia chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
Woohoo!
JaliceAZ chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this!
JaliceAZ chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
woo-hoo! What an exciting ride! Wish I could write action sequences like this!
JaliceAZ chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
You are so the best!
JaliceAZ chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Ooooh. Good chapter ending.
JaliceAZ chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Your author's note stated you didn't think this was a particularly strong chapter. I disagree. Fleshing out characters, adding details, moving the plot forward all without the pace getting bogged down or boring. Seems like a necessary and well written chapter to me. Just because there were no major events or twists, doesn't make it weak.
JaliceAZ chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
All of the character details are both surprising and totally fitting. Well freaking done. I'm totally enjoying this!
JaliceAZ chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Lovely reunion. A delight to read. Well done, you!
JaliceAZ chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I'm so pleased to have found this story. I'm totally drawn in.
JaliceAZ chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awesome. Can't wait to read on!
DanieRF chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I haven't dug into the information out there on the Drell quite yet. Is it typical for them to make other races high or something you took poetc license with? It was all very touching and heavy most definitely. Still liking it.
DanieRF chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I realize you've already completed your story, but it is my habit to review every chapter I read. I am supposing you're getting the crew back together again? I like that you spend time with other characters than the main ones it keeps people waiting for more I would think.
DanieRF chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I review every chapter I read so bear with me. I like to see another Thane fan. I also like what you did with recreating him. I like the licenses you've taken in keeping Sheppard alive and whatnot.