Reviews for Women Are from Venus and Men Are What Exactly?
mimi chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Update please
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMG!please please please continue this story! Its really good..slash that.. Its great,awesome
Hontoni sugoi!

-cant wait for ur nexr update! . I'm serious please update _
teshichan chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awww... Will there ever be a chance to update this? The first chapter's so nice! :)

I'll follow it anyway in the hopes of an update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
are you still alive?
Latias426 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Heeeeey! :3 Give update to this pls? I sooo want to know badly what will happen to this plotline sooo... :3 por favor? UPDATE this pls :3
wynnsy chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Umm if such a world existed their war would probably be fought for intercourse. I like rukia as naive but I dont know how a world could function without men for various reasons. It screams conspiracy and gov secrets cause they need to procreate. Still I really enjoyed reading this story and I wish there is more!
zero09q chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Please continue I love how Rukia accusing Ichigo for being a women hehehe and that she dont know the difference from a man to women
0lazyreviewer0 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I like the conversation, but how is ichigo gonna explain the difference between male and female? The obvious way? Or is he too shy like in the cannon plot line/anime.

So far it's interesting.
monster in pocket chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
need more pleaz.
Shaybo27 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Lol-Love it. ;D Please continue!
day-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
wow esse foi um primeiro encontro bem diferente mas, incrivel eh serio !

e ruki nao sabe oque é um homem? ah doce inocencia

esperando proximo capitulo ansiosamente
Hup chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Pleeeeaseee, keep writting this! ;_;

I need it! It's awesome, great idea, perfect characters and you're an amazing writer!

Please, keep it! :D

love, Hup.
Hup chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG! Please, update this!

This fanfic is SO AWESOME!

You just had a great idea, please, work on it!

I need a new chapter or i'm going to die! (ok not sooo much, but it would be a shame...)

Thanks, kisses

Hup.
MONST3R chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
LOL "WHAT KIND OF WOMAN ARE YOU?" that phrase made me laugh for 5 minutes straight hahaha xD
Personal Riot chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Woooow :o

I have to say this is fantastic :D Bwahaha.

But all your stories are so.!

:']