Reviews for Rising Darkness
RandomVistorGirl chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
ALL OF THEM DIED! well that just a girl i feel totally and utterly ashamed...they were helpless as they saw the ones they loved die...that is just cruel...
lightskiller chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
you are missing alot of words in this whole chapter
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
awesome ending but it seemed like it was rushed.

you still need to sort out your grammar but that will get better in time so no need to worry :)

I can't wait till you write more Pearlshipping stories :D

EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
OK, so Ash isn't dead. And neither is Paul. Guess we can't always get what we want.

Princess revival! You go girls! :D A bit cliche, but hey, I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. XD

So overall, a nice ending to a nice story! However, your often-mentioned flaws keep this story from attaining it's true potential. I'm not being mean, I just find it necessary to give CC when I can.

Complete sentences, along with refined spelling and grammar would make you an amazing writer, Brett, I assure you. :)

I enjoyed the story, and hope to see more from you.

hoagiemister chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
i like your ideas but i have stressed this and others have stressed it you need to proff read because you skip words and somtimes more than one at a time and grammer is pretty bad i can barly read this but again i love your ideas if you proffread you could be a great writter
EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
OOOoooh boy.

Ash is so dead. I love it! :D

This is a very welcome update, Brett.

Even the grammar and spelling is tolerable, for once. This cliff hanger is exciting!

Double update, you say? I sure hope so!

EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 8 . 5/20/2010
Better! :D

Seriously, this is a good grammar improvement you've implemented here!

Sort out the occasional incomplete sentence, and you're true potential will be revealed!

So, Paul's dead now, huh? Interesting... Update soon!

EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Noticably better grammar here.
Cool chapter!
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
I can see that your writing has improved a lot :D good chapter. There were a few typos but you can easily sort them in time :)

EarthBolt-Infinite chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Glad to see the girls have faith in the warriors. Seth had better get what's coming to him.

Cool chapter, update soon!
PearlshipperAsh34 chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Why Gary why Kill Tracey!
PearlshipperAsh34 chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
YAY Pearlshipping ! Againstshipping too!
PearlshipperAsh34 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Drew beat Brendan Yay Contestshipping!
PearlshipperAsh34 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Hope Seth dies at the end.
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Good chapter but try not to miss some words out there were quite a lot of grammar mistakes and parts that I couldn't understand.

Make sure you read over your work and fix them for the next chapter.

I can't wait for your next update :)

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »