Reviews for Up Here or Down There
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Not very characteristic of Bruce Wayne, I think. He would find some subtler, more private way of having a break down, meds or no meds. But for a well-written story, most things can be forgiven.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/27/2014

Heartbreaking. But still beautiful.

In a raw, terrifying, old, wise way...
aveilofpaper chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Well that was fracking fantastic
tangerinee chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I really liked it! But I think Bruce is a bit OOC here...and I don't understand why Bruce had a batarang with him (or was it Alfred? I didn't get this )

But I love your style, keep on the great work! :)
Angela chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
good story, but i dont really picture Bruce doing that.
pipilo chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I'm a bit of an angst fiend. This was perfect. I love Alfred, Bruce and Gordon. The interaction with all three is great. And who doesn't love a fic where Gordon discovers batman's identity. My only complaint is that there isn't more.
Gem chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Loved it! More?
Moon6Shadow chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Completly in character I can totally see Bruce throwing a stunt like that. The criptic message his giving Gordon was extreamly well written I particully like how Bruce's 'Billionare Playboy' facade slowly peels away to reveal the truth to Gordon's unwilling eyes.
Saela chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Great story. You expressed the drama very well, and it took some turns I didn't expect. Hope you'll write more things like this!
Sappho's Cat chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Loved it! Poor Bruce! Maybe a wee bit oc but I can definately see how he might crack from time to time from the stress. More?
Little Birdy2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this is amazing. really great!
Mandje chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
please update! is there going to be an update?:P
Innocent Greed chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I was quite dissapointed that Gordon brain was so slow. If not that batarang he would be like wtf forever.

The whole idea was great, but a little out of character for Bruce in my opinion.

Still luv it.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Really, really amazing story.
Thoughts-of-a-Freak chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
OMG, that was so amazing! You are going to write more, right? Cause, i mean, that's pretty cold if you're just gonna leave it at that So... please update! Thanks