Reviews for Twilight Soldier
Guest chapter 23 . 11/19/2016
Hey ! Great work on your story ! Hope you'll udpate soon !
Sabella Rose chapter 10 . 10/10/2016
update plz
Sabella Rose chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
favorite chapter
Sabella Rose chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
are you going to updated
helimoen chapter 23 . 7/11/2016
Hey ! :)

Sorry for the delay in reviewing I was quite busy these last few weeks...

This chapter was amazing ! Great work ! Go on ! I hope you'll increase your update frequencies though...

This fiction is fantastic and the crossover idea between these two universe never stops surprising me so continue writing !

I was a bit disappointed to see that a big portion of this long awaited chapter was about Billy Black but I understand that it's needed for your story.

I so hope to see more Bella in action as an X5 and more of her universe : maybe another message on TV from Eyes Only on a possible compromised position or another X5 coming or Lydecker finding a lead on an X5 being in Forks so her comes at Forks High (with military/ soldiers to see for himself (I know my imagination a a bit vivid and I got carried on sorry ) and Bella asks the Cullen family to not intervened if something happens so as to not expose their secret.

Well as you must have sensed in my review, I really enjoy reading you so don't stop writing on my account ! Go non ;)

Update very soon please !

Kiss,

héli.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
Thank you for posting a new chapter ! Can't wait for the next one !
Casperace13 chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
I was so excited to see a new chapter, and I definetly wasn't disappointed.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 23 . 6/17/2016
Thanks for the update :). Every time I read this it reminds me how much I miss Dark Angel still lol.
mae-E chapter 23 . 6/16/2016
an interesting chapter. the nightmare surprised me, because for a minute i thought it was real. but then again if it had been then Alice would have seen them coming and warned her.

you did good with this chapter. keep up the good work
india-guest chapter 23 . 6/16/2016
Wow go Bella tell him yay love it
Guest chapter 22 . 5/16/2016
Hey ! I really like tour story, it's just what I would have imagined.
I hope you are going to continue and finish it. Please update soon !
Sabella Rose chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
You wrote a good story so far don't give up on it
Sabella Rose chapter 13 . 2/28/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
The whole in heat thing is, well for lack of better terms, hard to read
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Hey ! I hope you have not given up on this story and that you will update soon :)