Reviews for Feel About You
Kunnaki chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Hi. I really enjoyed the story so far. I personally think Andy/Mai is a cute couple. Hope you continue writing. Signed, Kunnaki.
Alessa chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Oh God it is amazing I can not wait to read more, please continue. You are an amazing writter. Please update soon!
netwriter51 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This is the best SNK fanfiction I've read yet! I love the Andy & Mai stories, and this one exceedes expectations. I can't wait to see how the story ends.
Wakkamoley chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
cool
Karla chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
The pair of Mai and Andy, I am charmed with them! And I am charmed with your fic also please continue it, and I want to know in that it finishes, please finish it please please please.
Iris Franco 125 chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
"No, Andy you dumbass...why did you have to say that?" Lol. That's what I said when he told her it was what he thought she needed. Honestly not something I'd ever thought I'd say. Lol. Really good fic. Please let Mai get her memory back soon. It's klilling me not to see her with Andy. Lol. Laters!
Zell's Girl with a Pigtail chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I'm so glad you put up another chapter. You have no idea how much I love this fic. _ Keep it up and I hope you post the next chappy soon. Have a great holiday season.
Iris Franco 125 chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
Poor girl. Amnesia must be pretty rough. First fanfic read for fatal fury! I'm so happy. i completely forgot to check if it was on and it is! Yay! Really like the way this is going. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
blueazulacero chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
brilliant wow waits that you upgrade soon to see that it happens but it advances plis I will be waiting to that upgrade
Zell's Girl with a Pigtail chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
Yes, a new chappy. It's been up for a while, but hey, it's new to me. _ anywho, as always you tend to end your chapters where you know i'm going to end up begging you for the next chapter. well, here goes...

please put up the next chappy soon! i can't take this kind of wait. it's just too much to handle.
NaruKami chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Pretty cool story. I like the whole accident plot. Mai and Andy were my fave characters and I'm glad to find something worthwhile to read about them. Hpe you can update this. Luv it lots.
NaruKami chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Nice start. Interesting. Gonna read the rest later.
jyujinkai-shinma chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
there is NO way you can just leave it hanging there! love this story :)
Duckie chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
please please please please please please continue! i can't wait for the next chapter!

-Duckie
babyrin14 chapter 6 . 6/17/2004
wow, i like your story a lot! keep on posting )