Reviews for Speed 2 A race against Time
Tessa chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
This is a great story and I wish that the movies were like is the way that I imagined the movies to be instead of Annie dating Alex in speed 2 that was a huge disappointment but this is great
suns and stars chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
great chapter
suns and stars chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
nice one great work but someone has a lot of explaining to do
suns and stars chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
oh this is cool and i think i hit the nail on the head Annie IS his daughter great chapter
suns and stars chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
ok this is a wild guess but could Annie be richards missing daughter
suns and stars chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
this was awsome and loved it much better then the moive speed 2 i wish this would have been the squeal to the moive unstead of speed 2
ShaD.23 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Most impressive. Connery would make a badass Payne. I, too, am writing a Speed fic in which Payne has a brother who seeks revenge(been sitting on this idea since high school)but if you read it, you'll see it's quite different. I hope to read the rest of this soon.
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I knew it! Annalise is Annie! Now what is he going to do? If he really loves his daughter he won't hurt his grandbabies. Perhaps he'll get upset with his brother & wake up to reality after he realizes his brother almost killed his little girl twice. Not to mention tormented her. Ack! I see you haven't updated in some time, but I would really really like an update please.
SummerMoon-WinterSun chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This isn't bad... please continue
Writer on the Run chapter 1 . 2/14/2010