Reviews for Black and White
TarthEyes chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
You actually made me cry! sorry I know you did put a warning.. your writing style is amazing! normally I dont review until I finish the already written chapters, but this one touch my heart, specially the last pharagraph:

"I make a silent promise with myself. If we make it through this, I will definitely tell her that she is the biggest idiot of them all. I will definitely tell her how stupid she is. I will definitely tell her I love her.

So please, let her live. Let me live. Let us live".

I could see Shinji doing that promise before Aizen gave his speech about the eyes of a man who has been sleeping for 100 years

anyway great job, sorry for the long review
Shootingstaronfire chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
I loved the last line in 'Hiyori's Final Mistake' and XD about the 'precious, lucious hair'! Great job, although it would have been funny if Shinji had lost it and Hiyori had beat him anyway...
ahriman123 chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
"I barely had time to begin huh?-ing" LOL

"It took all of the remaining vizards to stop me killing Hiyori then and there." well, she had it coming :))

thnx for the chapter, twas fun :)
Ducks101 chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
uhh the first bit was kinda wierd but after that it was funny. :P
Shootingstaronfire chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
Chapter 13 Babysitting actually made my evening Mishini! My fave quotes: "Note the sarcasm. It's heavy" and "PLAY WITH ME OR DIE!". I love these sort of chapters; they're hilarious!
ahriman123 chapter 14 . 4/23/2010
wow, that's how badly Aizen can screw up your mind, huh? O_o lol

I don't think it was Shinji's fault. but it's only natural for shinji to blame himself, he was the only one who was suspicious of Aizen, if Shinji had acted a bit earlier... who knows.
ahriman123 chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
hime-sama, lol. poor shinji. really good chapter and funny chapter. thnx
Ducks101 chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
LOL Loved this chapter, your best yet. Keep writing;P
UnagiKeki chapter 6 . 4/3/2010

It's rare to find such honest and vertabrate sorrow! Gorgeous, I say!

You did the pairing credit, m'dear. High five.
UnagiKeki chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
Oh, now I'm reminded of why I love Shinji so dearly...

"We don't have a computer, do we?"

Excellent- I love the passion of the earlier one shots, too! A lovely selection of tidbits, like a platter of little cakes shaped after the Vizards...and who wouldn't want to eat a Shinji cake, I ask you?
Ducks101 chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
Funny, was a nice break from the death and destruction of chapter 11.
Ducks101 chapter 11 . 4/2/2010
Um... good but it was very sadistic.
Ducks101 chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Very sad but was this in ww1 or something 0.o explain.
Ducks101 chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
Great description, very good.
Ducks101 chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Good, in Shinji's POV but with some of the depression you had in hte first few chapters. Lve it :D