Reviews for Last Survivor
nightwatchman707 chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Clearly I was 4 years too late on finding this fic and I am absolutely dying to know what happens next. Cliffie or WHAT?
Did you ever write any more chapters? Any chance of seeing them Pleeeeeeease?
quaff chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
This is a great story. Thank you for writing it.
quaff chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I love that Jack can figure out all that from simply artillery.
Lady Nyght chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Snickers at Kevin and Lantash.
Kamikashi chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Sweeet. I love this story and am hungry for more!
Goomba chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
Well, it's a really good story and I am oddly surprised that I don't mind the entirely new world that you've created. Though your transitions between scenes could be a little clearer. Unfortunately it's lost some of the realism that makes it fun to read; there is no way that General Hammond would send any teams through the gate after the MALP was destroyed without proof that Lt. Elliot was there and even then I don't know. And to send an 'attack' team? Sorry - it's too far out there for my believebility tastes. Otherwise I enjoyed your story immensly but leave you here... I hope that the ending works out for you and that you pursue future fiction.

Cheers Jen
Goomba chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Okay, so you've got me interested and very nearly hooked. But I am concerned by way of reviews thath this is an incomplete story and possibly even abandoned? I would hope not because it shows alot of very original potential. (Though I have to say it seems like Elliot is saying a little too much about Earth a little to freely... just seems like he's settled in to easily.) Anyhow, I am certainly excited to see how this plays out and very hopeful that some existing characters might appear soon, like you know the good ole' SG1?

Thanks, Jen
Marshpelt chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Squee! I can't believe I found this! I'm so glad someone else thought of the possibility of a sarcophagus to save the two of them. I mean, there's a Goa'uld floating over him as he dies in a BIG HONKING MOTHERSHIP who's probably pretty pissed that his army got destroyed, so -shrug-. But anyway, I'll be sure to read more of this sometime soon.

A couple of things though, one is that, maybe you explain it later on but I have no idea how they would get into the sarcophagus since they were both pretty much dead, or why it was open wen he woke up. Also, Lantash's speech patterns are a bit... idk, casual? for a To'kra and Kevin is just a bit too... insanely knowledgable about everything. Like I'm pretty sure since he'd never been off-world before he "died" he wouldn't know very well how to handle first contact with an alien planet.

Also, you should probably watch your grammar for little things - commas, small words, etc and DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS. I loved the bit about the bodies, but after that, you relayed nearly everything through dialogue. So maybe you could just put in a bit more detail? Like, what was the planet like, or what did the people look like, etc. Yes, you included a little, but not enough for my mind's eye to get a grip on it all.

Oh and in several occasions radio signals have been received through the closed iris. Possible way home?

I'm gonna stop rambling now, but I'm hoping to read the rest of your story soon.
SerenityLago chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Love this story! Can't wait to see it finished! However you seem to miss certain details that make it a little hard to follow. try having someone at home read it before posting it and see if they can follow it completely.
Fanatic39 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
This is really, really good. I haven't been this interested in a fanfic for a long time, so please please update!
SG4ever chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
Hey! How are the stories going? How's this story going? -nudge- -grin-

I just want to let you know that you've still got loyal readers here hanging off the edge of yet another cliffie. I searched through several pages of fic titles to find this one and say hello. Hope you update soon! I'll definitely be waiting!

SG4ever chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
To BenRG:

SG4ever rating: 9.6/10

;D

SG4ever chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Hey! Sorry I'm a couple days late, RL has been hectic. Good chapter, keep it up! Nice day to ya!

BenRG chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
Woo! It's EMP time" A different wrinkle on the basic idea from tDtESS, perhaps, but equally effective. Now, the trick will be to stop the natives from panicking and trying to flatten the park from outside the supressor's radius of effect.

That said, the gate will open again soon enough. More troops will doubtless follow and things could easily get out of hand. One wonders what Kevin's plan might be.

BenRG's Rating: 7.5/10

P.S.: Teal'c as Gort? XD
ktebid chapter 9 . 4/25/2010
This is a very interesting story. I like the idea that Lantash/Elliot didn't die, and I'm enjoying the action/descriptions. Looking forward to the continuation.