Reviews for Worth
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is beautiful.
Natalie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Thank you for writing this! I absolutely hate the fireplace episode and this made me feel so much better. Bravo!
Julis Caesar chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
ohmygod. Goosebumps. I have them. And I don't normally get goosebumps while reading fic. I don't have words for the amazingness. Everyone is perfectly in character, it rescues them from the *cough* minor disaster *cough* that was GitF, and asld;kfjasldkjadslk. I give up. Just accept that this is one of the best one-shots I have ever read, and I am off to your profile to look at other things you've written.
traversing chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
And this is where I drop my cup of tea (wait no it's hot cocoa) in shock because this is amazing and GOOD LORD.
This is amazing.
Nephthys Moon chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
After that episode - I was so angry. I was angry at him. I was angry at Reinette. I didn't like Reinette and I didn't really care much for him at the moment either. I was just - ugh - so much anger and hurt. And then I read this. Perspective. I got some. Thank you. I want to go back and rewatch an episode that I never thought I'd want to watch again because I want to see it with a little more perspective this time. Well done. My friends can tell you it takes YEARS for me to change my mind about a character. I just started watching a few days ago. You accomplished what they would consider impossible.
AnonReviewFairy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is amazing. THE BEST post GitF fic EVER. Truly, this was so beautiful and perfect I cannot even put it into words. You have a gift.
PhantomWhispers chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Very nice fanfiction. Wonderful.
Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I think that I like your interpretation of Reinette more than any I've read before. This totally changes my headcanon, and now I feel so much better about the episode. Thank you for such a lovely story.
develish1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
no idea how I've managed to miss this until now, but I'm glad I finally stumbled on it.

This is the best explanation of that ep I've EVER read, thank you love :)
ifan13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
A passing fancy - what a perfect way to describe it. That was such a good episode but I've never liked it because of what it did to poor Rose - but now I definitely do not hate Madame P as much :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awww.. that was kind of amazing. Yeah... I just loved it.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved it! So brilliant, especially this:

This little bit was so brilliant:

"All right, Rose?" the Doctor asked, exactly as if he didn't know she wasn't.

"All right," she lied, as if she was.

I always wish we could see more of them hanging around in the TARDIS. I feel like the events in your story must have taken place. It's all so right. Loved reading it & plan to read it again!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
My heart is aching. I just... I just miss Rose and Ten together. This was beautiful. Thanks for writing it :)
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sarahleto chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I miss Rose so much. Thank you for this absolutely beautiful story. I was captivated all the way through, but you didn't catch me until "true consort". It's all so bittersweet and true. *sigh* I love it.