Reviews for Justice League Past Imperfect: DCAU Series Part 3
NorJC chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
I agree with one of your other reviewers. If you labeled the story Barbara/Bruce or Batman/Batgirl & Superman/Wonder Woman you may get more readers and reviewers.
addikhabbo chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Dude, please don't harm the bat clan. PLEASE!
addikhabbo chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Cool.
addikhabbo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I hope Supes and Diana it it off! Put sex scenes please!
Ace of Spies chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Is your wonder girl Cassie or Donna Troy? Just curious, sorry if youve already mentioned it and I didnt pick up on it?
nicklaura chapter 15 . 12/7/2012
I was hoping to see more of Shayera (favorite character), with the Gordanians in the storyline and all, but I still like this part of the story. I never liked the whole time traveling concept just because it messes with everything. It messes with the past, the future, and everyone's minds. It could even be the ultimate weapon if used properly. I'm glad that Bruce ended up proposing to Barbra, but sad to hear they didn't last. Although them spending time together in their old age is also nice. I liked what you did at the end though. The chance and thought that Savage could come back will keep me wondering.
EliteWarriorStrike714 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
keep up with this story. :-)
Twylyte chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Well, if he gets it working then we're in trouble. Savage with a working time machine is not a good thing.

I hope Mary doesn't go evil, and I'm starting to hope that Adam gets redemed.

Good work, now lets see part four.

-Twy
SamDanny4ever chapter 15 . 3/30/2010
Wow. The end. I really liked both chapters. I'm thinking that babs and bruce broke off after the Tim Drake/Joker incident. But I'm glad they're back together. :
SamDanny4ever chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
I hate timetravlers! Always having to ruin everything. What I don't get why can't history be changed. The examples are the different world's of DC. Anyway, nice battle story. I like the idea of Kara having trouble with going to the future.
SamDanny4ever chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
Wow. There will always be people blaming the superheroes for disasters and villians. Stargirl kinda reminds me of superman (smallville version).
SamDanny4ever chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
Great battle scenes. The villians really seem to want to fight. keep it up!
SamDanny4ever chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Wow Audrey. I have to remember she's bad. Allaine (writer- DC Superheroes) made me love her. but anyway yay! no gods to fight. It's always harder to win your battles if your own gods are against you. Keep the action up! :
SamDanny4ever chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Cool! Nothing like a giant battle to bring everyone together.:)
SamDanny4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Yay! He remembers, I'm glad. still I'm sad because he and babs still wont be together. :[