Reviews for Go Fish
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/6
I loved it!
koganlover1254 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
kendalls a badboy hot yes you shoud
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ahaha, Go fish has DEFINETLY got more heated! xD.
Reine Sumabat chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
YES! XD
Nyarghh chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I LOVERSSS ITTT! i just read the review from blushing cherry and lemme say wow -o-

dont listen to cherry! i love this story! :D and yea i think you should totally go for a story where james and carlos finds out xDDDDD

i lovers the story! and the ending is pure genius xDDDD
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ha ha ha. I loved the ending. XDD
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great job! I really, really liked it.
asdasdl chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
"I don't know about you, but Go Fish has gotten a lot more heated then it used to be."

"Seriously man."

Best part, haha.

I think you should have totally made it longer so you could have given Logan the eventual opportunity to peak at the cards and win. )
LovesToWriteWriter chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
haha great story! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I just read that review below, and I just wanted to say, don't let that deter your ambition. There are a ton of people who enjoy all of your slash stories. You're a great writer and I absolutely love your BTR stories. I am excited to see what stories you create in the future. And I definitely think you should create that sequel. A lot of people would really enjoy reading it. :) Thanks for all the great stories!
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
yes, you should write that fic
Blushing Cherry chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You say in your profile that you see "no limit to a thing called love", if that's true, then how about writing some femmeslash? That's a redundant question, because I honestly couldn't care less what your answer is. Rabid slash fans like you is why fandom sucks (and yes there is a difference between the sane slasher and the rabid, and judging by your profile it's obvious which one you are.) Go ahead and delete this, because I know you will, just wanted to make that quick remark and didn't actually want to bother personally contacting you through PM.
Youtube Slut chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
The answer to your question is yes, as long as James doesn't hate them for it.
TangiblyYours chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Once again, I loved it! I always enjoy reading any story you write! They're always so unique, and I really love that. This was amazing, and again, I can't wait to see what stories you post in the future! You're an amazing writer! :D

And I think you already know my answer to the bottom question. :D I love, love, love the first two stories (Logan's Secret and Kendall's Pool Time) and an addition to the series would be amazing! :D I hope you decide to do it!

Thanks again for all of the awesome stories! :) :)
iwontforgetyouplezdontleave chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
lol holy crap i loved the ending