Reviews for A Trail a Mile Wide
Alfheimchick chapter 1 . 8/25
Hahaha! Great work :)

harby chapter 1 . 7/10
Damn fucking hilarious !
I just peed myself alittle
ThatOneFan chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh dear god this is perfect. Insta-fave.

I'm now going to re-read this while listing to Banned From Argo. The only thing that could have made this better is if Banned From Argo was an actual song that existed in the ME universe and the people who colonized that world had a twisted sense of humor.
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 2/22
*dies laughing* Oh gods, I haven't laughed so hard since "A Crucible in More Ways then One
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 2/8
I fell out of my chair.
wayofthepen chapter 1 . 2/6
This would have been a DLC worth buying.

Also, I was led here by the ghost of Carmen Miranda.
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
great work
consequences chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
No exotic plants mentioned, needs more Thorian.

That obvious meshing of the two sources aside, I'd have to say you probably hit the right balance between the assorted references and characters and not dragging things out for entirely too long. I personally choose to believe that Miranda and Kasumi were professional enough to cover their tracks and that Miranda covered for Jacob, and there were no survivors from Zaeed's Wild Night Out.
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Now that is a shore leave to remember.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm laughing too hard to properly review, so all I'll say this is one of the funniest damn things I've ever read (and knowing the songs you alluded to really helps).
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So, Kelly... wow. Never thought she'd had it in her.

Mordin was my second favourite, and third to that would be Shepard headbutting an armoured head to the point where the helmet cracks. As a Vanguard, I approve.

Thanks for this.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
i love it, i was secretly hoping jack stole the Normandy for her pirate idea but still very well done. please let there be a sequel. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013