Reviews for A Trail a Mile Wide
Zelara chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
My god this is hilarious.

Legion did that."

"...Legion."

LOL

I would love to see a continuation of this, maybe for what happens once they get back to the citadel/earth/etc?
whiskered oranges chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was great. I couldn't stop laughing while reading this.
MurasakiZetsubou chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
...Absolutely hilarious. Thank you for writing this xD
DrunkenGrognard chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This? Glorious. I am laughing way too hard right now.
PervyMonk chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I needed this. I laughed until tears came to my eyes. This is the best thing ever. :D
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I just love this fic, it makes me laugh every single time. XD Sent it to friends, too, because it's just that hilarious. Great job!
Icewind136 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
OH MY GOD. Read the whole thing with nary a giggle, then nearly choked myself laughing at Legion. Man, that program would be AMAZING.

EDI's swearing is pretty good too.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Hehe, this was a fun read! Thank you!
reviewer45 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is hilarious, keeping the crew in character and pretty much running off of "and then hilarity ensues." Have you sent this to BioWare? It is a little late now, but this would have been an AWESOME explanation for what happened between ME2 and ME3.
Dragonkingofthestars chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
ha ha ha! i just got it! you been listen to banned from argo when you wrote this! i was listen to it on you tube and thought about this fic! nice.
Natzo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Loved it.
X59 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
this is fucking hilarious.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Jesus christ I'm laughing so hard I think I'm going to choke!

Raping the "Favorite" button now for Great Justice.

The Spirit
CharNobyl chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I read this a while back, and this was my second time through. Still just as good as it was the first time, but I think I can actually offer something constructive now. And, being that these are supposed to be 'reviews,' that seems like a good idea.

First and foremost, the perspective makes sense: Shepard might be a war hero/savior of the galaxy and all manner of other positive things, but she's also got a roster of teammates that most militaries would have sectioned. The fact that Shepard only takes two of them off the ship at any given time seems less like an arbitrary gameplay mechanic and more like a means of rescuing whatever station/planet she docks at from getting leveled by her merry band of dysfunctional madmen.

As far as criticism goes...let's see...

I know that Kelly tends to be written off as the ship's communal bicycle (everyone gets a ride), but that just makes her act of launching an interspecies orgy in a public place seem...predictable. You can find "The Adventures of Kelly Chambers: Intergalactic Super Whore" for a dime a dozen, and it just feels spent by now.

Shepard solving a problem by headbutting it was good. Hell, that's practically canon given the Renegade interrupt during Grunt's companion mission. It stands to reason that she'd only apply it *more* when drunk out of her mind.

Mordin's bit reminded me of a panel from 'Order of the Stick,' specifically when one side character tries to call his companion for aide by screaming, "Help! Whore attack!" I enjoyed it then, and I enjoy this now. I'm not entirely sure how an STD investigation turned into a riot, though.

The same sort of confusion surfaces for Tali/the engineering crew. If Tali was offended by Shepard seemingly questioning her engineering prowess, I would've expected that she'd do something to try and prove her wrong, like cobbling together a dangerous mech or something. As it stands, a drunken joyride in a hovertank just seems...unrelated, like demonstrating your ability to chug a six-pack to disprove an allegation about your higher-level math skills.

I think EDI/Legion could've been messed with a bit more. Legion even compared drugs/narcotics in organics to overclocking for machines. Toss in the detail of either of them lowering firewalls or something, and then you've got one/both of them sitting quietly in a corner of the Normandy in debug mode, the lesson of the day being knowledge of what an organic hangover feels like.

As a final note, I only just realized that Miranda and Jacob are both mysteriously absent. I would've thought that the two would have been easy targets for a mutual drunken mistake and subsequent hasty agreement to never bring it up again. They're ex's, after all. That's practically a ground-ball for you as a writer.

But nitpicking aside, great story. Had fun with it the first time over, and just as much the second time.
Zaheed chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Where the bloody hell am I in this story? Just because I'm a DLC character doesn't mean I should be goddam ignored! Oh, forget it, we'll talk more later.

Goddam fanfic writers...