Reviews for A Trail a Mile Wide
Zaheed chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Where the bloody hell am I in this story? Just because I'm a DLC character doesn't mean I should be goddam ignored! Oh, forget it, we'll talk more later.

Goddam fanfic writers...
Tiresias-135 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
"Actually, she's still on the ship. I heard Samara convinced her to try meditating."

Best line of this extremely hilarious fic
Knadan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I don't know what exactly I just read, but man, that was a hoot!

You sir,have a sense have humor that needs no improvement, keep this quality of work up!
Loethlin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
"I sure the hell can, Commander."

You turned EDI into Spock in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (aka The One With The Whales).

Not that I mind, every time I was wondering about it, I was getting the exact same result.

This was fun. Awesome fun, really.

I was standing on a bridge when Tali came to me

Her eyes were full of tears, she said, Shepard, can't you see?

The ship is gonna blow, do something, I beseach

I grabbed a Fornax and some Eezo

And stopped the Drive Core breach
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
*hysterical laughter*

You sir, are officially awesome. This right here is comedic GOLD.
xbamxheartagramx chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'll never be able to say damn skippy again without laughing. Loved it!
WraithRune chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
OMG... the wacky crew of ME2...
NovemberNow chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
My God, this, this is utterly hilarious! I crack up every time I re-read this!
Alynnidalar from TV Tropes chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest things I've ever read. For some bizarre reason, I've done a lot of quick crackfics about what happens when the Normandy's crew goes on shore leave, but this-THIS-is just so far beyond anything I ever imagined. BRILLIANT!
syned chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh hilarity! Good stuff.
Viking Eggplant chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Holy Frick! This really made me laugh! Thanks so much for posting this!
Sideris chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Glorious.
Aoirann chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
The only difference between my Shepard and your Shepard is that mine would be very proud of what happened. Mine is a drunkard who thought that the Blitz was a giant bar fight since they attacked the bar she was at first.
LadyJavert chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
FUN FUN FUN! This is SOOOOO my Shepard. She would've done all of this and maybe more! This seriously made my day. I've read a lot of fics tonight, and this is the only one I've reviewed! Thanks for all that fun. I think your characterizations of everyone are perfect! Just the way I think of them.
Allronix chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Bioware meets Comerade Fish for Epic. Win. Nice way to incorporate the song's events with the Normandy's crew! Appropriate fits to everyone, and you can just SEE something like this happening (It IS an M-rated game...)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »