Reviews for A Trail a Mile Wide
BucklesintheSun chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This had me laughing from start to finish. Loved it. Very in-character as well.
Mighty Crouton chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This was fabulous. I'm not sure if this was a Renegade shepard fic, but it certainly tasted like one and its always nice to find them floating around when they are about.

Great story. Loved Legion's side bit.
Sayle chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
The wonderful thing about this isn't just that it's funny - it's that it is actually quite true to the characters.

Mordin WOULD do something like that. Grunt would definitely try to kill somebody if there was a bounty on them and a fight was in the bargain...Kelly herself says she is OMNIsexual, so while the event is disturbing it isn't out of character...

But Legion...that surprised me.
Zepheera chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I couldn't read this for more than a few lines at a time without having to stop to wait for the giggles to subside. Fantastic!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I laughed.

So hard.

Christ, my FACE hurts from laughing.

And my mom is looking at me funny...

THIS IS AWESOME.

XD
Thessili chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Jack meditating & Thane groped? haha bloody funny - this is great :)
chasingfireflies chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
rofl. That was awesome.

Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
oh i can not stop laughing great job.
Cat61 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
ohmigod...can't...breathe...seriously, I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt after reading this. The lines are great, and the best part is you could almost see all of this happening. It's nice you didn't give out Shepard's first name, so anyone can imagine it being their Shep, as long as they're playing a girl at any rate , A very nice job, hope to see more from you in the future.
Renfields-Spider chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Good fun, terrific lines, loved it :)
Malcho1234 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Took me abouth 30 minutes to stop laughing. THIS ROCKS!
Delylah chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
::laughing too hard to leave a proper review::

this is probably the funniest ME fic I've ever read!
The Lady Posh chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wtf? XD I can't stop laughing! I don't even know what just happened but man, I enjoyed it! It's scary because you can almost imagine all the things you mentioned actually happening to the Normandy crew...better not to think about it. XD Very funny, loved it!
thesummerstorms chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
*Is too busy laughing (suffocating) to catch her breath and leave a decent review*
DemonChick344 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010