Reviews for Toruk Returns
cozmicbelief chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
What do those words actually mean?! Love this story
MistressOfMalplaquet chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Perfect. Just perfect.
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
love it. :D
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I agree with Desertfyre, what in Eywa's name did Neytiri say in the toruks nest, also what it means.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwww, that was awesome! I'm glad they were able to save Toruk's chicks. D But really, what did Neytiri say? Was she swearing or was it something funny since everyone just fell out laughing? lol
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOL, the ending is funnier the second time through. I'm wondering what happened to the toruk, his mate and his chicks?
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
What Toruk said probably translates as 'You stink!' Or words to that effect, quite effectively demonstrated by Neytiri's actions at the end of the fic. Keep up the great work.
Dracoess chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
ROFLMFTO! Great Story, too bad that Neytiri didn't ancer Jake's question.
Perfect.PairFan2278 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was very amusing! :3 Your pretty good at writing stories, and the only problem I had with this was that your word choice could have been a bit better.

Aside from that, good job!
Zarz chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Another great story! I love that the Toruk still has a fondness for Jake, and is willing to come to him for help. Any chance that his mate will let Neytiri ride her when the next major battle comes?

Your ending was hilarious - I burst out laughing (and was pretty glad my roommate was gone, or she would have thought I had crazy :). Jake's "oh-so-innocent" question was absolutely great, as was Neytiri's response. Perhaps they can take turns washing each others' mouths out with soap? I really can't wait to see more of your absolutely amazing stories. Keep up your wonderful writing!
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Completely awesome! XD The ending was hilarious, btw.
thegenuineimitation chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
A lovely little piece very fluffy with a funny ending. Good job!
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Another great story, fluffy and humorous. Would had liked to know what choice curse words Neytiri used. ;-)

Mm, I think SparkleKitty07 made a good observation and I think she's right. I noticed that the Na'vi's and Avatars' extremities and facial areas where there are more blood vessels near the surface of the skin had more of a pinkish-purple tint, so I'm guessing too that when they blushed their faces would not look bluer but instead more pink or purple.
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
If na'vi blood is red (see the movie), and blushing is when you get more blood to your face, then Neytiri would be blushing purple, not blue. Look at the Jake screaming/yelling photo, I think from when he was fending off the nantang. (It isn't from the battle scene, as he has a different hairstyle and RDA gear.)