Reviews for Closure
D. Oilee chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
no words to describe just how well-written it is...just wanna tell that after I finished reading it, a solitary tear rolled down down my cheek :')
asad.jaleel chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Genius.
I wonder what you meant by the allusion to "Trickster."
Stewart M chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
You hit every note. Not a word sounded fake or overdone. A great story.
juvie123 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
this is the most saddest, sweetest, most amazingly written piece of fan fiction i have ever seen. and how did you do that formatting, never mind, just, wow. i have never seen anything so sweetly sad and made me want to cry on this website.
ANONIMO chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Tu historia es muy triste.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Wonderful.
TheGladElf chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow...this is good. Normally, I'm not one for sad endings...but this story has such a wonderful sense of "closure" (pun intended), that even though you want to cry, you're glad to have read it.
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I guess that might indeed be what it takes for Selina to retire from her feline felony..

A touching story.
24isover chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
funny how this story would be so apt now that bruce is supposedly 'rip'd (but we all know he'll be back in 2010)

i just hope neil gaiman does selina justice in the coming issues.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Good insight into Selina's character... it's a good what if, and exactly how I think she'd react if this happened in canon.

Tracey
y chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Priestess Adularia chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
That was amazing.

Let me repeat.

*That* *was* AMAZING.

WAH! Poor Catwoman!
The Huntress1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I read this before and thought it was wonderful. Now I've read it again almost a year and a half-maybe more, and it almost made me cry. This was so beautiful.
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Wow. That was an awesome fic. Really well-written. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
kt chapter 1 . 9/6/2002