Reviews for Anger
Londerland chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Apostrophes are for possession or conjunctions of words. Not for multiple objects like dogs or cats.
Annie chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Me gusta ;3. Gelphie is such a cute pairing!
free28 chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
This is a great story. I wish there was more gelphie after they finally kissed but whatevs. Thank you for writing this story
Ren's Mistress chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Doctor Who quotes? Really?
nursejoy7 chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
that was sooooo lovely 8.8
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Just found this story now and loved it! It is a really great read - thank you for writing!
lifelover88 chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
So its 2am and I'v read all 14 chapters, I laughed through a lot of them and cryed through the entire last one...so I may be over emotional (not the point)...but that was an amazing fic and I thank you for sharing it. D
spritznar chapter 14 . 1/12/2011
that was awesome! i totally should have gone to bed 4 hours ago but couldn't stop reading _; definitely adding to my favorites
very good chapter 14 . 1/10/2011
i just found this story an spend the hole day reading it great job do another one its great to have intersting endings i like this
Flying-Platypus6 chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
So far, loving this! :D

Amazing writing!

May I assume you are a Doctor Who fan?

I think you mentioned something about a Doctor Who story in your authors notes but I'm not sure if that was you :/ Plus the "wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey" and the whole time trevel thing ;)

Anyway, great story! Reallu enjoying it so far!
DefyingGravity67 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
aww,it was cute. this was one of the first fanfics i ever read. good jopb )
DeffyNoble chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Oh brilliant! I'm so glad I finally managed to read the end of your fic, it was pretty special :')

I loved it really, and that's all, haha. Glad you finally got around to writing it too. Now, on to the next!
RealityInMyDreams chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Awwww... its over :( But I thoroughly enjoyed this story so much. Great job on everything and even them dying was so sweet because they were together. Loved the whole story! Hope you come back with even more stuff :) Good luck in your future stories.

-RealityInMyDreams
RumourAndSpeculation chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
Awh! YOU'RE the best! I feel honoured to have been able to assist you in this wonderful story.

This last chapter was amazing. I cried! When they finally told each other I cried with joy :) I'm so sad it's over. A very moving end to a fantastic story.

When's your next one coming out? :)
ilikepie2013 chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
FANTASTIC fic. Loved the entire thing - and I'm a sucker for happily ever after epilogues too haha, so thank you for a wonderful story! :D